Wedding in 10 weeks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding in 10 weeks!

I'm getting married in 10 weeks and want to use the 30 day challenge to lose at least 5kg. I've been following a Paleo diet for around 3-months and although I've only lost about 2kg I have lost 3% of my body fat, 4cm from my waist, 2cm from triceps, 2cm from hips so all round pretty good result.

My big challenge is consistency with diet and alcohol. I am good all week with Paleo meals and workouts only to lose control on the weekends!! Need all the help I can to get myself to my goal. Any tips welcome or advice so I keep up the motivation. Will log daily food diary and workouts here.

Originally posted by Sydneygirl View Post
    My big challenge is consistency with diet and alcohol. I am good all week with Paleo meals and workouts only to lose control on the weekends!! Need all the help I can to get myself to my goal. Any tips welcome or advice so I keep up the motivation. Will log daily food diary and workouts here.
    Sounds familiar. I'm not getting married, but I have a similar goal as yours. To get back in shape in ~10 weeks.

I'm also doing the 30 day challenge, starting today, so hopefully we will both succeed.

Good luck!
    Norak's Primal Journal:
    2010-07-23: ~255lbs, ~40.0"
    2011-11-03: ~230lbs, ~35.5"
    2011-12-07: ~220lbs, ~34.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Sydneygirl View Post
      I'm getting married in 10 weeks and want to use the 30 day challenge to lose at least 5kg. I've been following a Paleo diet for around 3-months and although I've only lost about 2kg I have lost 3% of my body fat, 4cm from my waist, 2cm from triceps, 2cm from hips so all round pretty good result.

Be strict. My best losses were when I avoided the alcohol and excess carbs.

My wedding is on Saturday, and though I'm not at the goal I set at the beginning, I'm so much happier with my health now than when I started. It's a side-benefit I never saw coming.

Good luck!
      Steph
      My Primal Meanderings

Comment

I have made a point to quit alcohol for the 30 days.It always sets me off what I am doing and I end up on a binge or being non primal.This time I am 18 days in and now alcohol.I have already lost over 5kg as well as 10 inches or so.
        Good luck with your challenge

Comment

Alcohol is a killer for me too. I love getting a nice buzz and enjoying myself, but I doubt it ever does much good for my body when I drink.

Comment

Working...
          X