Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Primal Cheesecake!

deleted
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 10-02-2012, 09:46 AM.

You should do great on primal. I'm guessing dropping 20 pounds and eating primal will drastically change your body composition. Go for it!

Comment

Welcome and good luck!
      Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
      Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
      CW: 146.8 lbs
      GW 140 lbs
      A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

This maple cheesecake with boar bacon! | batty.us is a primal cheesecake.
        Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

Originally posted by IvyBlue View Post
          Be still my heart.....

Comment

congrats for starting this process!

Ideas for adding veggies painlessly, throw some baby spinach into your breakfast smoothie, maybe an egg to replace the fat/protien you'll lose if you drop the almond butter. The spinach is really a yummy mix with a few berries. Also, easy to do a big salad and toss hard boiled eggs or a can of salmon and an avocado on it.

To help with the pull ups...mark sisson progression - YouTube

To make up for the lost sleep I like to listen to mediation tapes, they usually last 20 to 30 minutes and the best ones will gently wake you up at the end. I especially like the binaural beats (sP?). And you can get them with messages over the sounds. google it, they really helped me (my sleep issues have to do with a snoring dh and my sleep apnea machine)

Good Luck
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

Best of luck!! I think demuralist has a great point with the spinach and the eggs. I have never been a big fan of my veggies but am learning to love them with some of the great primal/paleo recipes on the net.

Comment

Working...
              X