No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just remember Gay Panda... even if Primal Coach Kitty doesn't make it for some terrible reason... PCK will still be coaching you in your mind. You can finally kick debauchery out to make room!

Also I just wanted to say... the linux robot unicorn (THIS GUY) wants to hug that adorable panda in your picture. MUST HUG FUZZY THING. MUST. HUG.

Comment

• Thanks for your good wishes, everyone, and I'm so glad to see your name back on here, KatyNC!

I keep looking down expecting to see Primal Coach Kitty flying past in pursuit of nothing at all . . . it's hard for me to remember that she's old when she behaves like a kitten most of the time. It was like being trapped in the Zoolander movie last night at the vet as she would turn only to the right when she walked. We were all cajoling, "Turn left! Turn LEFT!"
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Good luck to PKC and Panda!
        There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

• Poor PC Kitty. I hope she goes back to being an ambi-turner soon.
          My True Primal Story

Comment

• Nooooooooooooooooooo! Primal Coach Kitteh, get better!! My boys send hugs and catnip!
            Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
            Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
            "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
              Yay, you're obsessive, too!!! The way I ate drove the Panda Parents crazy.
              I used to get reprimanded for eating the way I did. As if yelling at me would stop the behaviour! I am also inexplicably drawn to graveyards as well. My mom has told me that when I was very young I would point out the window from my child seat and say, 'I want to go there!!' when passing a graveyard.

Maybe I'm a long-lost panda sister? or at least cousin?

Comment

• Dear Gay Panda,

This is my first post to this forum... I've spent two days laughing(sometimes hysterically!) & crying over your journal. I have read every post & no I'm not a Scorpio but an Aquarius!! I haven't gotten the courage to start my own journal yet...but I will soon. I'm only into my primal journey a week & 3 days.

I am sending alot of healing energy to PCKitty...I hope that she is able to recover.

I feel like I have known you forever from reading your posts & was excited when all of a sudden Lady Friend showed up! You are an accomplished (nay fabulous!) writer & I too would purchase an ebook or book or whatever! You have been such an inspiration & have found myself looking forward to getting back to my reading of your journal. Thank your for your wit & wisdom & unfailing sense of humor! I am now off to read some of the others.

Will be checking in frequently to find out how PCKitty is doing.
                Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                  I need chocolate.
                  {{{hug}}} Dark Chocolate is a vegetable. You can have some of mine.

Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
                  Oh panda! I know how horrible it is when they go downhill so suddenly - my heart goes out to you and here's wishing she makes a speedy recovery!
                  This ^
                  "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                  "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse
                  "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                  "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Oh noez!! Poor Primal Coach Kitty!

Big supportive hugs to Panda and Lady Friend, and gentle pats and chin scratches and lots and lots of healing vibes to Kitty. My thoughts are with you all. May she pull through and return to her old mad self very, very soon.

:::scurries off to prepare and send bacon-based care package for Kitty:::
                    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I don't like this.......not one bit.
                      Redflame
                      Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
                      Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
                      Goal of Significant Weight Loss
                      15 pounds down! with more to go!

Comment

• Sending hugs to you and healing energy to PCKitty.
                        I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened. ― Mark Twain

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

Comment

• Update on Primal Coach Kitty:

She was much worse this morning, endlessly circling, but then was doing better by afternoon and her blood work came back normal. The vet gave a list of possible diagnoses:

A: ???
                          B: Nasty Ear Infection
                          C: Idiopathic Vestibular Syndrome in Older Cats
                          D: Brain cancer

Oh, let's hope for B! I am not ready to let this kitty go to the Great Bacon Maker in the Sky yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprimalcajun View Post
                            This is my first post to this forum... I've spent two days laughing(sometimes hysterically!) & crying over your journal. I have read every post & no I'm not a Scorpio but an Aquarius!! I haven't gotten the courage to start my own journal yet...but I will soon. I'm only into my primal journey a week & 3 days.
                            Welcome! I saw that you just started your journal, too! And my Aunt Panda would approve of your astrological sign.

Comment

• i'll hope for b too, and blame it on benign poltergeist telling some blistering yo momma jokes this week
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• thank you for the nice welcomes! I did go & start my journal. I wasn't sure I wanted to but decided what the heck. I've enjoyed reading so many of the others journals.

Is there an update on Primal Coach Kitty? She has been on my mind since you gave us the news. Sending healing energy to her & cyber hugs to you (I promise I don't have swine flu!!)

have a great evening!
                                Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X