No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• until sigi gets there, imagine the big wet snotty slobbery sneeze all in that bottle

because sigi has swine flu
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Perhaps you could put it outside in the hopes that Poo Hurler is offended by such sauces, and hurls poo at it?

No one likes poo covered chocolate sauce.

OMIGOSHPANDAYOU'RE AMAZING.
      It's my new year's resolution to do soem kind of drawing every day and I've suddenly been hit with th urge to draw a cover page for your blog O.O
      *squeals happily and skips off to Corel Painter X with her tablet*
      Last edited by PixieKitten; 01-07-2012, 03:45 AM.
      Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        until sigi gets there, imagine the big wet snotty slobbery sneeze all in that bottle

because sigi has swine flu
        Come to think of it ... I was briefly holding a friend's sick, snotty, dribbling baby yesterday morning. He seemed perfectly willing to share his excess mucus with me. Perhaps I am now a giant incubator... (heh heh heh).

HANG IN THERE PANDA - I'M A-COMIN'!!!
        I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Bwaha. Bwahahaha. BWHAHAHAHAHA.

I didn't seriously think this would take 6 and a half HOURS.

Last edited by PixieKitten; 01-07-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• ^ +100!
            Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
            Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
            "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY PICTURE!!!!! PixieKitten, you are made of AWESOME. Down to the Twizzler Lasso!
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• =D What can I say, you inspire me, Panda!! I just hope I got at least one of the dogs looking somewhat right xD

Comment

• Hello, world. Hello, Gay Panda. I knew you couldn't keep secrets from me. It might take awhile, but you'll always tell me eventually . . .
                  Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Also, PixieKitten that is THE. BEST. COVER PHOTO. EVER. Well done! SQUEE!

Comment

• OMGLADYFRIEND!!!! NO WAY! =O =O =O

Thank you =D (I would like to use this as an oppurtunity to say that the only reason you're not on it is because I didn't know what you looked like XD)

Comment

• No, worries, PixieKitten. I don't have to be involved with *everything.* Although this might be a good opportunity for Gay Panda to describe my extra, extra SEXY self in excruciating detail.

Comment

• Yay, Lady Friend! As you can see, you're a celebrity around here =D
                          Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                          Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                          "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• She's here! She's here! Welcome to the party, Lady Friend!
                            I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened. ― Mark Twain

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
                              Also, PixieKitten that is THE. BEST. COVER PHOTO. EVER. Well done! SQUEE!
                              +100!!!!

Welcome Lady Friend
                              "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                              "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                              "Moderation sucks." Suse
                              "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                              "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
                                No, worries, PixieKitten. I don't have to be involved with *everything.* Although this might be a good opportunity for Gay Panda to describe my extra, extra SEXY self in excruciating detail.
                                LOL, yes! Then maybe PixieKitten can add you to her wonderful Magical Bamboo Forest tableau!

Hello Lady Friend! :::waves madly:::
                                I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X