Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robotunicr0n View Post
    Good to see you're still chugging along Gay Panda friend. Cute kittie by the way
    You're back, robotunicr0n!!! How are you doing?
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      i love your fairy of debauchery, hr advice is terrible tho. gummy bears? chocolate? no. nerds and grape fanta and pizza and chinese! wheeeee
      My fairy of debauchery loves to shout for gummy bears and chocolate!
      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
      "Moderation sucks." Suse
      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
        Of course you wrote a whole post about your shoulder fairies instead of work- I guarantee it was more interesting!

I love coming here for my daily chuckle- even if it's just the way you string the words together.

Feel better!
        Sweet Valhalla, after yesterday I don't know if I could feel worse! This is my first true bout of carb flu. Yuck! How long does it go on?!

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          i love your fairy of debauchery, hr advice is terrible tho. gummy bears? chocolate? no. nerds and grape fanta and pizza and chinese! wheeeee
          Nerds are fossilized fairy boogars, so I don't eat those. I donate my portion to you, and you donate your portion of gummy bears to winencandy and me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            Nerds are fossilized fairy boogars, so I don't eat those. I donate my portion to you, and you donate your portion of gummy bears to winencandy and me!
            Yes!
            "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
            "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
            "Moderation sucks." Suse
            "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
            "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by hellokit9713
              Fab is as Fab does, Panda darling! Here's some more jaw-dropping info for you
              Dear hellokit9713,

There exists at times an inverse relationship between beauty and intelligence, so that the increase in one variable results in the decrease of another. It is deeply annoying. Gay Panda drools at the sight of you, at least until you open your mouth to say that fab is as fab does, which is wholly unoriginal since it was authored by another reader and you have pilfered it, and on top of that you visit me often to repeat it over and over again. Darling, it sounds so piggish of me to say this, but just stand there and look pretty.

Love,
              Gay Panda

Comment

• Gay Panda, you are wonderful!

I am new here and am just starting to read through your posts. Unlike most (thoughtful though they may be), yours deserve slow reading to extract the full enjoyment of every turn of phrase. It may take weeks, but like savoring my favorite dark chocolate, it will be wonderfully worth it. I am so glad I found you and your journey.
                I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened. ― Mark Twain

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

Comment

om nomnomnomnomnom
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• I like to think that the more primally one eats, the shorter the carb flu lasts. I have no idea whether or not this is actually true, but I do like to think it. Kind of like giving the fairy of resolve a bacon powered loud hailer and a lassoo cutting bowie knife.

Happy 2012 Gay Panda!
                    Live. Grow. Flourish.

My Journal/story is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38948.html

Comment

• Kitteh is boootiful. But she looks kinda LOUD. 'Speshly at 4.00 am.
                      I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• DEBAUCHERY: GAYPANDAGAYPANDAGAYPANDA DID YOU KNOW THERE IS BROWN SUGAR ON THE TOP SHELF OF YOUR PANTRY???
                        GAY PANDA: Yes, it’s been there for almost a year untouched. Who cares?
                        DEBAUCHERY: LET’S STICK SPOONS IN IT!!! NOM NOM NOM!!!
                        RESOLVE: A spoonful of brown sugar is not primal.
                        GAY PANDA: Yes, thank you, Resolve. I know.
                        REMORSE: Brown sugar will make you feel worse.
                        GAY PANDA: I’m not going to eat a spoonful of brown sugar!

DEBAUCHERY: LOOK!!! HALF A BAG OF CHOCOLATE CHIPS TOO!!!
                        RESOLVE: Chocolate chips are not primal.
                        REMORSE: Chocolate chips will make you feel worse.
                        GAY PANDA: I know.
                        DEBAUCHERY: LET’S MAKE COOKIES!!! DON’T COOKIES SOUND DELICIOUS???
                        GAY PANDA: Yes, but I’m not making cookies! Haven’t you noticed how awful I’ve felt the last few days? That’s because I ate way too much sugar and starch on my road trip.
                        DEBAUCHERY: THERE ISN’T ANY SUGAR OR STARCH IN COOKIES!!! COOKIES ARE MADE OF NOM!!! COOKIESCOOKIESCOOKIES-
                        GAY PANDA: Do I seriously need to throw out the brown sugar and half a bag of chocolate chips to control myself?

RESOLVE: A truly primal panda would have done it months ago.
                        GAY PANDA: Resolve, if you had an emotional range broader than an Excel Spreadsheet, I would think you were being snide.
                        REMORSE: Since you’re going to keep sugar and chocolate in the house, why don’t you just have cereal and pizza and pancakes as well?
                        GAY PANDA: I know that you’re being snide, Remorse.
                        DEBAUCHERY: OMG, CHOCOLATE SAUCE ON THE BOTTOM SHELF OF THE FRIDGE!!!
                        GAY PANDA: That’s two years old and sitting in a puddle of ooze! Gross!
                        RESOLVE: A truly primal panda would have thrown that out months ago.
                        GAY PANDA: Why? I wasn’t tempted by it!
                        DEBAUCHERY: WE CAN SQUIRT EXPIRED CHOCOLATE SAUCE ON THE COOKIES!!!

GAY PANDA: That is totally disgusting, Debauchery.
                        RESOLVE: Cookies covered in expired chocolate sauce aren’t pri-
                        GAY PANDA: I KNOW it’s not primal!
                        DEBAUCHERY: IF PRIMAL = NOM AND NOM = COOKIES, THEN PRIMAL = COOKIES!!!
                        RESOLVE: You should throw those items out.
                        GAY PANDA: That’s wasteful.
                        DEBAUCHERY: THEN WE SHOULD EAT THEM!!!
                        GAY PANDA: They’ll make me sick.
                        REMORSE: Sweet Valhalla, it’s like talking to a brick wall. How did we get stuck with you?

So in today’s travels through Carb Flu Country, the headache has gone and the cravings have begun. The panda belly no longer sloshes with so much excess water and the panda skin is calming down. But I have had a giant breakfast and am still ravenous for something sweet, which is why my eyes have fixated on the very few items in my kitchen that I should not eat. When I’m not having cravings, they are practically invisible. When I am having cravings, they are all I see.

Chocolate chip cookies squirted with expired chocolate sauce. That is the level to which my body wishes to sink. Ugh.
                        Last edited by Gay Panda; 01-05-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cave Woman View Post
                          It may take weeks, but like savoring my favorite dark chocolate, it will be wonderfully worth it. I am so glad I found you and your journey.
                          I'm happy that you're enjoying my journal! Welcome to 110 pages of Non-stop Panda Natter. This is what I'm doing when I should be working.

Comment

You're back, robotunicr0n!!! How are you doing?
                            Not as awesomely as I should be

Comment

• HAHAHAHA there's medication for those voices .... j/k
                              How do all those little guys fit on your shoulders, anyhow? Do they jockey for position and knock each other off? I can just see you walking down the street, shedding little hairy troll-like angels, who run desparately after you and leap onto your shirt and climb back up

Comment

• little debauchery in ALL CAPS makes me enjoy him/her that much more

also, theee number one recommendation for sugar cravings is EAT MOAR FAT. it's also the same rec for chocolate cravings, bread cravings, and bacon cravings

so i suggest you get an avocado, a tub of butter, a pint of lard and a gallon of coconut milkoil and blend it all up, then add a teaspoon of bacon grease. for flavor.
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X