Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Beloved ghjv9i91f,

    Damn this faceless Internet! For you cannot see my blush at the flattery of your visit. But sadly I am a panda who does not dance each night in the arms of someone new; I prefer the comfort of familiarity and aegh67wadj stole my heart only yesterd . . . you CAD. I see what game you play, ghjv9i91f! You are also flirting with namelesswonder and winencandy, with Pebbles67 and NZ Suze, with NourishedEm and Jac and canio6 and Paleobird! There are no epithets I can hurl that will wound you to the degree that I have been wounded.

    No, no, don't try to explain. Dallying between lovers like Scarlett O'Hara may be your cup of tea, but it is not Gay Panda's. And what a shame this is! For does not ghjv9i91f + Gay Panda just roll off the tongue? Darling, we belong together purely on the alliteration of our names. But you have ruined it with your belief that there is enough ghjv9i91f to go around. There is not. I am a possessive lover, and you are not the troll of my dreams. My troll only wants me. So begone, you tease! Perhaps someone else will be pleased to have one-ninth of you, but I can never be yours.

    Love,
    Gay Panda

    P.S. And now you also request affections from ottercat? Have you no shame?
    Last edited by Gay Panda; 12-13-2011, 06:23 PM.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

    Comment


    • There is nothing so dangerous as a panda scorned.

      ghjv9i91f, meet The Death Triangle.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

      Comment


      • you're silly. i love you thiiiiiiis much.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

        Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          you're silly. i love you thiiiiiiis much.
          This is what happens when I don't want to wash the dishes and also mismanaged my Netflix Queue. Love letters to trolls.
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

          Comment


          • how do you mismanage a netflix queue? inquiring minds want to know
            beautiful
            yeah you are

            Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              how do you mismanage a netflix queue? inquiring minds want to know
              I didn't pay attention to it and got shows that I don't feel like watching instead of Big Bang Theory, which I do. So tonight's choices are:
              1. The first disc of Psych.
              2. The first disc of Stargate Universe.
              3. Doctor Who: The Unearthly Child.

              Doctor Who is currently on fast forward, and then I shall have to return to Lego Games to avoid the dishes. And putting away the chickens. And doing laundry. And going grocery shopping. And being a productive member of society.
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                My Beloved ghjv9i91f,

                Damn this faceless Internet! For you cannot see my blush at the flattery of your visit. But sadly I am a panda who does not dance each night in the arms of someone new; I prefer the comfort of familiarity and aegh67wadj stole my heart only yesterd . . . you CAD. I see what game you play, ghjv9i91f! You are also flirting with namelesswonder and winencandy, with Pebbles67 and NZ Suze, with NourishedEm and Jac and canio6 and Paleobird! There are no epithets I can hurl that will wound you to the degree that I have been wounded.

                No, no, don't try to explain. Dallying between lovers like Scarlett O'Hara may be your cup of tea, but it is not Gay Panda's. And what a shame this is! For does not ghjv9i91f + Gay Panda just roll off the tongue? Darling, we belong together purely on the alliteration of our names. But you have ruined it with your belief that there is enough ghjv9i91f to go around. There is not. I am a possessive lover, and you are not the troll of my dreams. My troll only wants me. So begone, you tease! Perhaps someone else will be pleased to have one-ninth of you, but I can never be yours.

                Love,
                Gay Panda

                P.S. And now you also request affections from ottercat? Have you no shame?
                This made me snort laugh

                Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                you're silly. i love you thiiiiiiis much.
                +100!
                You are awesome!
                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield


                Winencandy

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                  That's my part of the enchanted forrest. There are lots more options for panda pastimes here in addition to miniature golf.
                  Fantastic! I've seen very little of the San Diego area except for the sadly non-haunted Whaley House.
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                    This made me snort laugh
                    I retaliated with The Death Triangle on my star-crossed love ghjv9i91f. Don't mess with this panda's heart!
                    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      Fantastic! I've seen very little of the San Diego area except for the sadly non-haunted Whaley House.
                      You could go see your Chinese panda cousins at our zoo.

                      Comment


                      • Oh Panda, your journal really is the highlight of my day every time you post xD It almost makes me want to start a journal. But I shan't, for it would rarely be updated, and when it was, it would be filled with my recent failures. I'm not good at primal living at all! xD
                        She says, munching on a packet of crisps. -_-;
                        Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

                        Comment


                        • On the rare occasion that I stop at Whole Paycheck, I love that they have baggies of offerings right at the register to pick up. However, it can be hard to find ones that I'm willing to buy. I usually settle on tuna. Even after I discovered that it contains soy. (I have some cans of tuna in water on my shelf that need to be donated. Who knew you needed to check the lable of tuna in water?!) I figure it probably won't kill them and the protein is good. And it tastes better than canned veggies. Yuck.

                          There's another store that I frequent that is also doing a holiday donation thing. I was going to buy a bag or two of groceries. Then I realized that the $5 bag and the $15 bag include chips. Pasta, well, most people think that's healthy. Chips?! Chuck them a potato instead! It's healthier and probably cheaper for the grocery store! I can't bring myself to buy needy people chips, and I'm so miffed that I don't want to buy the $10 bag that doesn't include them because I would be supporting the whole shebang which includes chips. How are the needy to become not needy if we're feeding them chips? Really.
                          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

                          Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

                          And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

                          Comment


                          • Round Two of High Fat

                            Monday: 185.2
                            Tuesday: 184.4
                            Wednesday: 183.4

                            Well, THAT was unexpected. (And YAY!) Gay Panda does not like High Fat, but High Fat likes Gay Panda. Of my roughly 1750 calories yesterday, 62% were fat. This was lower than I intended because I never made it to the store since I was saving the world from Lego Voldemort. I await kudos.

                            While I was whining about the Pure Utter Nasty of eating High Fat, and having to shop in general, Lady Friend suggested that I just eat a stick of butter every day as my menu plan. After all, I have butter in my fridge already. Thank you, Lady Friend. I know that you find sinking your teeth into a stick of butter to be a most palatable experience, but I think you are gross.
                            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                            Comment


                            • Kudos, Panda, Kudos to you!
                              There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

                              My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

                              The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

                              Comment


                              • Maybe using the butter as a guide for how much fat to add to your food will be helpful though. If you assign a stick per day and use gratuitous slabs of it for each meal, you can ensure you get the desired amount per day. Or measure out your coconut oil or whatever other cooking fat you prefer, and make sure to use the entire container/plateful/room of fat. When it doubt, add spoonfuls to a hot drink!

                                I hope you won't abandon vegetables altogether!
                                Depression Lies

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X