No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you consider pulling the troll and putting me in for April!? I live pretty far north so it will be cold and muddy, all at the same time. I'll pose in my red farting clogs (really, you'd think I have wind issues with all the noise those suckers make), gray sport shorts with paint stains, white thermal with an old red college sweatshirt to top it off, frayed cuffs and all. Following the theme of a few others, I'll be braless and my hair will be a disaster as I wouldn't waste time showering before I worked up a sweat. I'll be standing in my garden, mud covered, grinning like a loon.

Comment

• Ducklings, we have a calendar.

Proudly presenting the Primal Calendar 2012: Twelve Months of Sexy

January: Gay Panda in Lipstick Jammie Pants, sky blue bedsocks, and Aztec sweatshirt. Posed on a half-shell.
      February: Ottercat in a Slanket! You don't get to pick a month, ottercat. Since you smell like Kat von D, I want you next to me.
      March: Snap! That would be SweetPickles in tight-rolled mom jeans with curled bangs, ready for bid-ness!
      April: Ooh, this month's showers dropped off Debdoub in smart red farting clogs, stained shorts, and minus the bra. Grrr.
      May: This season's flower is bloodorchid, working that bun/headband thang over baggy jeans and socked feet. ::: drool :::
      June: namelesswonder is supplying the bow-chica-bow-bow with blue hair, strategically-placed kettle bells, and crushed pills!
      July: Mmm-hmm, this summer sizzle is brought to you by beachrat in Vibram FiveFingers and soiled work clothing.
      August: Paleobird offers up her hotness for our enjoyment, complete with monokini!
      September: Sorry, Austin Powers, Sigi's got your mojo now! Nothing says YUM like bedhead and smelly pink slippers!
      October: SleepyRoots will light your bonfire with her leggings, fingerless gloves, and dramatic autumnal breezes. Stand back!
      November: BeckaSki is bringing the YOWZA to warm your chill, with a most adorable XXXXL orange reflective worker hoody!
      December: PixieKitten will give you a jingle in yoga pants, turtleneck, and poncho with pipe cleaner reindeer antlers!
      Bonus January 2013: Give a hug to Griffin in his Snuggie!!!

I don't know WHO wouldn't want us on their wall! We're smart, sassy, and sexy; ready to show everyone just who's going to Occupy next year.
      Last edited by Gay Panda; 12-01-2011, 01:10 PM.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• So apparently my signature bar has become troll fodder. Woot Woot!

Anyway, on to more important things:

Here's a potential candidate for April:

It's a photo Pre-Primal Griffin, at work, posing in the Snuggie he got from a co-worker for Christmas.
        There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Griffin View Post
          Here's a potential candidate for April:

It's a photo Pre-Primal Griffin, at work, posing in the Snuggie he got from a co-worker for Christmas.
          That is AWESOME. Debdoub beat you to April, but I went back to add a bonus month of January 2013 just for you! Love the Snuggie!
          Last edited by Gay Panda; 12-01-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• i too received that snuggie for christmas high five
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Hooray for 2013 - Screw the Mayans!
              There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

• I'll submit my photo shortly. Oh, who am I kidding? I would never put a picture of me with bad hair on the internet. Someday when I'm famous (hey, I'm only 48, I've got plenty of time to figure that out) it would be splashed on every website and I'd never live it down. Worse yet, I fear I might become famous just for the awfulness of my picture.

Thanks so much for making me Miss April!

Comment

• Note, many of the calendars in my local Calendar Club stores are 15-month jobs. 12 months of fuzzy-socked, braless, stained and baggy, headbanded primal sexiness ain't never enough.
                  I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Luckily for you all, I half no such qualms about looking ridiculous on the internet. I would have touched it up and stuff, but my computer's currently uploading about 400 photos off my phone so it's lagging a bit! xD

You get a bonus of slipper boots, snowflake earrings, a santa hat AND a messy room with an unmade bed. You lucky, lucky people.
                    Last edited by PixieKitten; 12-01-2011, 02:49 PM.
                    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
                      Luckily for you all, I half no such qualms about looking ridiculous on the internet. I would have touched it up and stuff, but my computer's currently uploading about 400 photos off my phone so it's lagging a bit! xD

You get a bonus of slipper boots, snowflake earrings, a santa hat AND a messy room with an unmade bed. You lucky, lucky people.
                      Look everybody, a real person who lives in her house! Let's all point and laugh, because OUR houses all look like magazines!
                      Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• My house looks like a magazine! As long as you do not look in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, living room, or spare bedroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncephalized View Post
                          Look everybody, a real person who lives in her house! Let's all point and laugh, because OUR houses all look like magazines!
                          WRONG.
                          I'm a real person who lives in her mum and dad's house! =p
                          Also pointing out that I'm cleaning it tomorrow because I'm having guests over. What you see is the result of a small bomb going off because I couldn't find my santa hat. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                            My house looks like a magazine! As long as you do not look in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, living room, or spare bedroom.
                            LOL. +1, except in my case "bedroom OR spare bedroom".
                            Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• Speaking of which, I should probably stop editing my book and hanging about on MDA and actually do some cleaning. Time to put on Katy Perry's California Gurls. That's my vacuuming music.

Comment

• Busted and christmas carols are mine. For soem reason, Christmas carols give me the urge to clean. O.o I'd do it now, but alas, tis 10 past 10 here, and I should actually be in bed right now. Aaaaahhh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X