Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Grandpa Simpson,

You did better today! But in the future, please do not shove under my nose a container of opaque liquid from Grandmother Friend's refrigerator and ask me to sniff and identify what it is. How would I know? And yuck!

Sincerely,
    Gay Panda
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Dear Panda,

You must be a very patient Panda indeed. No takers on the Grandpa Simpson adoption offer? I could come around and forcibly (though gently!) remove him on a temporary basis, for your sanity. I'm sure PixieKitten would gladly assist.

I'm sorry for your sadness. Hugs from far away.
      I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
        Something else that's terrible is that I'm going to tell you I'm going through the same thing at the moment, as my remaining gerbil seems to be on his deathbed. I know to most people that doesn't even compare, but I love my animals more than I love my own family. They've my fluffy/scaly children, and I've already had to unexpectantly say goodbye to 2 of them this year. Now Old Man Pickle looks like he's finally going to join his brother. I've been away for a few days and he's held on, but he and pippin were the first pets I bought myself 3 years ago and I don't want to have say goodbye to him ='(
        I'm sorry about your gerbil! I lost a cat that I had had for seventeen years last November, and I still miss her little face popping over the side of my bed every morning. It was like Whack-A-Mole, pop up on this side, pop up on that side, pop up a foot higher, pop up at the foot. Poor Old Man Pickle. I hope he goes peacefully.

Comment

• Dear Grandpa Simpson,

It was very nice of you to make dinner for us last night! But you still need some lessons on being supportive. You see, we are all upset about Grandmother Friend, and you are making soup and saying for hours that we may not like it, that we may throw the bowls across the room in disgust, that you made so much soup and you expected more people in the house to eat it. This is not being supportive. This is being needy for attention and affirmation, and we can't give you these things right now. Please call a friend (or a therapist).

Sincerely,
          Gay Panda

Comment

• Dear Grandpa Simpson,

Please do not step into Grandmother Friend's house, survey family members quietly talking about her, and proceed to close your eyes while making a very loud snoring sound. WTF?!

Sincerely,
            Gay Panda

Comment

• My theory: Grandpa Simpson's previous life was that of Professor Lockhart from Harry Potter. Just put a mirror at the bottom of a pool... (j/k, sort of)

Hope you're keeping as well as you can under the circumstances. Sending loads of antiseptic (((hugs))) your way.

PS- I thought of you this morning at the ATM. What is the Gay Panda stance on ATMs; Covered in bubonic plague or safe?

Comment

• Welcome, new favorite poster

Comment

• Originally posted by HeatherJ View Post
                  What is the Gay Panda stance on ATMs; Covered in bubonic plague or safe?
                  ATMs are infested with germs, which is why I touch the buttons with a finger unlikely ever to come near my eye or mouth.

Comment

• Dear Grandpa Simpson,

All right, I've had it. Today we thought we were losing Grandmother Friend; the rabbi finished the prayers and everyone was weepy; and then you burst through the front door loudly calling, "IS SHE STILL ALIVE?!"

Please don't ever do this again. Gay Panda knows that everyone deals with grief in different ways, but yours is driving me UP THE WALL.

Sincerely,
                    Gay Panda

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      ATMs are infested with germs, which is why I touch the buttons with a finger unlikely ever to come near my eye or mouth.
                      An artfully extended pinkie or ring finger, perhaps? I suspect that must look rather charmingly refined. ATM use with flair!

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                        Dear Grandpa Simpson,

All right, I've had it. Today we thought we were losing Grandmother Friend; the rabbi finished the prayers and everyone was weepy; and then you burst through the front door loudly calling, "IS SHE STILL ALIVE?!"
                        *gobsmacked* I have no words. Your self-restraint also leaves me speechless.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Hit him, Panda. Shout at him. I know you're insanely nice and polite, but for the love of tinsel TELL HIM WHERE TO SHOVE IT.
                          He's a terrible person >.<
                          Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• LOVE the image...you're well on your way to fabulous and a sense of humor's a big key!
                            Best--
                            Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

Comment

• Oh, funny, didn't notice this wasn't a new post...I'm looking forward to catching up with you!
                              Best--
                              Kate

Still Craving Pterodactyl--my Primal Blueprint blog

70 is the new 50--without the hot flashes!

Goals: Feel good, be stronger, and hopefully kick that arthritis in the backside! Oh, yeah, and losing more weight would be okay, too.

Comment

• Sigi and PixieKitten, you will be glad to know that I did not show self-restraint or politeness two days ago when he walked in and started loudly and dramatically fake snoring in front of us. I looked at him very coolly and suggested he go home and take a nap since he was so tired.

Comment

Working...
                                X