Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FelixtheCaveCat View Post
    De-lurking just long enough to reach for the brain bleach, and tell you your journal's awesome.

In that order.
    FelixtheCaveCat, give that brain bleach back!!! Days later, I'm still reeling from vajankle.

Glad you enjoy the journal!
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• I survived the Hippie Conference, where a vegan had a temper tantrum in the dining hall* over goat cheese and dreadlocks ruled the day. There were Whole Foods canvas bags** and seed exchanges*** and a shower that spewed algae and then refused to drain.****

So happy to be home.

* Hilariously, this man is an author of a book on positive thoughts.
      ** On this count, I fit in.
      *** That sounds so XXX-rated, but it really was just seeds.
      **** Sadly, it was my shower.

Comment

• Happy to hear you survived, Panda! Re the vajankle: omg, how ever do you find these things? Sadly, I don't think brain bleach will be enough. The vajankle is both horrifying and hilarious. Oh, and there's no attempt on my iPad (spell check) to correct 'vajankle' ~how scary is that?

Comment

• AUGHHH... Theres even a Vajankle Forum!

Just for making me look at that...
          Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Dino, that was incredibly mean... I didn't post the vajankle, but was forced to suffer the wrath of your spider friend... not cool, yo. Not cool.
            Primal since March 5, 2012
            SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• There's a vajankle forum? HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!?

Too bad it's not one of the fifty shades of Grey so we could have had yet another chapter of her inner goddess doing the cha-cha of arousal or whatever the hell it was doing.

Can't believe I read that book. * hangsheadinshame *

Comment

• Sorry for the long absence. Right after my last post about the horror of the Vajankle, one of the kittens died. I just didn't have the heart to write about it. Poxie was a sweetheart. His brother was a little bewildered about his missing sibling for a few days, but then he settled into being the Only Cat pretty well. His ultimate nemesis is The Printer, and his favorite thing to do is sit on Lady Friend's lap while she is on the office toilet.

And then she takes pictures of it and sends them to me. Thanks but no thanks, She Who Knows No Modesty.

Comment

• Sorry for your loss. I am glad to see you back.
                  I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened. ― Mark Twain

Writing on the Cave Wall - my Primal Journal

Comment

• Thanks, Cave Woman!

Comment

• Did I read it right yesterday that one of the Duggar daughters is fighting with her parents to go to college!?!?! ZOMG. RUN, JANA, RUN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• GP! I've missed you.

Life is just so everyday... I've been gone, I'll be gone again...

I've read The Egg by Andy Weir, and I'm watching every version of it I can online.

*hugs* for the kitten...

Comment

• Sorry about your kitten. I've been there, and know how devastating losing one so young can be. Hugs to you and surviving kitty!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                          Sent from some place with working electricity and Internet
                          "Your body isn't a temple--it's an amusement park! Enjoy the ride." -- Anthony Bourdain

My Journal: Cheap, Lazy, and Primal
                          The CLaP soundtrack: Hear it on YouTube

Comment

• I was going to give you a sympathetic hug, but then you had to go an bring up fifty shades and her inner goddess.

Comment

• F it. Hugs anyway.

Comment

• This lambing season has been a sh*t show all the way around, but here is a cute lamb selfie to get you through your day:

IMG_3750.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X