No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      i was in the bathroom (i'm sorry) peeing (i'm sorry) (it's relevant) (i promise) and, my legs being longish, my knee touches the sink thing. I look up and there he is, humming to himself and spider strutting for me like i'm new terrain to explore. My eyes go like this

o.o
      lolololol.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
        I have a kitchen spider, which lives under the sill, right over my sink. I like to watch her devouring her gnats, etcetera, while I am doing my dishes.

You may back, screaming, out of your own journal now.

Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
        * shakes fist *

UGH. Everyone needs to pack up their household spiders and ship them off to Sabine's home, where they will be appreciated!!! (Bloodorchid will have to resurrect hers first.)

If anybody else has a nasty spider story, may as well horrify all of us with it now.

Comment

• Littlest has a bedroom spider that lives in her spider plant pot. His name is Michael.

Comment

• Is there a Disney movie about a spider? I'm sure I will hate it. Just realized I don't like any Disney movies.
            My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Clearly I'm between projects at the moment. Internet-surfing commence!!!

Five-year-old Plymouth boy gets a bill for missing school friend's birthday party | Plymouth Herald

Comment

• I was having a nice day.

Then I learned what a vajankle is.

I can never unlearn it. I can only bear the burden for however long a panda's life span will be.

* don'tgooglevajankleatwork *

Comment

• What.

This cannot be true.
                  My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Um... there are no words...
                    Primal since March 5, 2012
                    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Lady Friend says if I spend too much time alone (which is the way this extreme introvert prefers it), I start to get weird. To combat this, she drags me along to social events packed with people, which apparently cures me for a while.

So where is she taking me tomorrow? A farming conference full of hippies. I'll be there through Saturday, smelling patchouli and standing in the food line surrounded by peasant blouses and nose piercings, avoiding the closing circle where everyone holds hands and sings about Mother Earth, and accepting yet again - as Lady Friend has made me attend this conference before - another handout by a wiry-haired old woman who wants me to know that my cell phone is killing me with its gamma rays or magical hexes or whatever is in there that makes it work.

I don't know how exactly this is going to make me more like normal folk, but I'll let you know.

Comment

• Passing around the brain bleach for those of you who have now learned what a vajankle is.

Comment

• ZOMG, you can even pick the skin tone (13 shades to choose from) and what type of pedicure it should have (French, cherry, or custom).

Comment

• aaaaaahhhhhhhhgggggghhhhhhhhhhhMYGODWTFNO
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              aaaaaahhhhhhhhgggggghhhhhhhhhhhMYGODWTFNO
                              Right there with you.

I like how it only comes in the left foot, but you can purchase a right foot (without the . . . addition) for a pair.

Comment

• De-lurking just long enough to reach for the brain bleach, and tell you your journal's awesome.

In that order.
                                Sent from some place with working electricity and Internet
                                "Your body isn't a temple--it's an amusement park! Enjoy the ride." -- Anthony Bourdain

My Journal: Cheap, Lazy, and Primal
                                The CLaP soundtrack: Hear it on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X