Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm guessing you also hate 'Bad, Bad Leroy Brown.'
    My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

    Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Comment


    • Every time you visit Monterey I wonder if somehow maybe there's a small chance we've crossed patches before. I think I'd remember those clogs though...

      Have you gone to Bechlor yet?!


      Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

      Comment


      • all your hopes and dreams.. dead

        you're welcome

        beautiful
        yeah you are

        Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          all your hopes and dreams.. dead

          you're welcome
          I dedicated a book to you anyway, one full of gay men and dragons.
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

          Comment


          • woo!
            beautiful
            yeah you are

            Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

            Comment


            • ha! you did! you're the best gay panda ever

              that's going on my buy list. i'm gonna buy that soon. that's my proof i'm cool
              beautiful
              yeah you are

              Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                ha! you did! you're the best gay panda ever

                that's going on my buy list. i'm gonna buy that soon. that's my proof i'm cool
                You shouldn't have to buy a book that is dedicated to you. I'll make it free on the 20th so just download it that day.
                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                  Every time you visit Monterey I wonder if somehow maybe there's a small chance we've crossed patches before. I think I'd remember those clogs though...

                  Have you gone to Bechlor yet?!
                  No, I have not!

                  We might have indeed crossed paths, but I was wearing my Blundstones.
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                  Comment


                  • Gay Panda did not like Frozen very much, which is sort of like saying that one does not like puppies or rainbows or Cadbury Creme Eggs. Everybody likes those things. Everybody adores them. All of you reading this are bursting into the Let It Go song and giggling about the silly antics of the snowman and writing me off as a boob for missing the wonderful messages about love and family this movie so eloquently conveyed. I'm the odd panda out, except that Lady Friend disliked it too so I have some company.

                    I have no idea if I've linked to this in Fabulous before, but if not, and you are also an odd panda out, you will like it.

                    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                    Comment


                    • Also hated 'Finding Nemo.'
                      My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

                      Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Walrus View Post
                        Also hated 'Finding Nemo.'
                        I liked that one. And I loved Tangled. But Frozen? Meh.

                        I was watching Labyrinth the other night (the historical fantastical French thriller-mystery-romance) and was amazed at how all of these interesting, disparate features could be brought together yet never gel. Person after person died on my screen and I just didn't care because the character development was at a standstill. Sometimes it even seemed to regress. Maybe the book is better. (I hope the book is better for Beautiful Creatures too, because the movie sucked. Talk about something that started out promising and then totally fell apart.)
                        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                        Comment


                        • Nothing makes Panda move faster than a large spider suddenly appearing on the arm of the recliner and making a mad sprint for Panda's open sleeve.

                          UGH.

                          But in case the paparazzi happened to be hovering at my windows at just that moment, you may soon be treated with pictures of a sexy*, shirtless panda on the cover of every tabloid in the stores.

                          * So not sexy. And even more disturbingly, the spider disappeared. I shook out the shirt violently, ran to the bathroom to check over my bare flesh in the mirror, tore up the living room in search of it, and found it not.
                          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                          Comment


                          • I hate spiders. I loved Frozen, and thanks to your little snippet on YouTube, I couldn't resist the urge to listen to the soundtrack again. Frozen is the only Disney movie I really truly love. I like Tangled, I like Finding Nemo, etc, etc, etc, but I absolutely love Frozen.
                            Primal since March 5, 2012
                            SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)



                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                              You shouldn't have to buy a book that is dedicated to you. I'll make it free on the 20th so just download it that day.
                              not only are you a funny panda, you are also a sweet one

                              Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                              Nothing makes Panda move faster than a large spider suddenly appearing on the arm of the recliner and making a mad sprint for Panda's open sleeve.

                              UGH.

                              But in case the paparazzi happened to be hovering at my windows at just that moment, you may soon be treated with pictures of a sexy*, shirtless panda on the cover of every tabloid in the stores.

                              * So not sexy. And even more disturbingly, the spider disappeared. I shook out the shirt violently, ran to the bathroom to check over my bare flesh in the mirror, tore up the living room in search of it, and found it not.
                              my last major confrontation was a few days ago

                              i was in the bathroom (i'm sorry) peeing (i'm sorry) (it's relevant) (i promise) and, my legs being longish, my knee touches the sink thing. i look up and there he is, humming to himself and spider strutting for me like i'm new terrain to explore. my eyes go like this

                              O.O

                              cause i'm stuck. i was gonna die. so he had to die. and he did when i fumbled for a toilet paper square and mushed him. he was inches from my knee so my life flashed before my eyes a few times before and after he was squished.
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

                              Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

                              Comment


                              • I have a kitchen spider, which lives under the sill, right over my sink. I like to watch her devouring her gnats, etcetera, while I am doing my dishes.

                                You may back, screaming, out of your own journal now.

                                Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X