No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wrote that post thinking bloodorchid is totally going to Santa Baby me now.

And she did!!!
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• o:

YOU HAVE ESPN!!!

what number am i thinking of?!
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        o:

YOU HAVE ESPN!!!

It's a trick question. You are thinking 'potato'.

Comment

• Sigh. Hate-watching Santa Baby videos now.

* shakes fist at bloodorchid *

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            we're gonna have to get you a show on TLC

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            Sigh. Hate-watching Santa Baby videos now.

* shakes fist at bloodorchid *
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• ZOMG, stop posting pictures of mother panda in my journal!!!

Comment

• sorry
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Not even a little
                  My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    o:

YOU HAVE ESPN!!!

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    And here I thought, 'It must be ocho.'

Comment

• http://www.itv.com/news/2015-01-12/u...me-egg-recipe/
                      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                      "Moderation sucks." Suse
                      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Horrible Cadbury news.

Stay strong, GayPanda.

Comment

• WHY MUST WE MESS WITH PERFECTION???????

We need that weepy guy who did 'leave Britney alone' to transfer his dramatic talents to 'leave Cadbury Eggs alone'.

Comment

• Gay Panda's hatred of the song 'Santa Baby'* is well documented in this journal. And, other than in this journal**, I made it all the way from Black Friday to Christmas Day without once walking into a store and being held captive in the aisles as it played. 2014 was a banner year indeed in that regard***.

Christmas Day found me in a hot tub on the roof of a hotel in Monterey, overlooking the bay and Tasteless Seagull, the latter of which landed on the railing by the hot tub, coughed up a thick plug of brownish material, considered it at length****, and then proceeded to eat it again. This is why seagulls are not allowed to dine at the French Laundry, but I am.

Other than that, it was a nice day. Gay Panda does not hate Christmas with the fires of ten thousand suns, but does not particularly love it either. Upon further examination, what Gay Panda likes is the trappings: a beautifully decorated tree, a line of stockings, twinkling lights, an excuse to eat cinnamon bears and Reece's Pieces and a Hollow Chocolate Santa, and what Gay Panda doesn't like has to do with other people: the expectation that we should all be happy, that families are wonderful things who always embrace us, and a Magical Bamboo Forest filled with tourists looking for overpriced gifts.

Don't shop in the Magical Bamboo Forest, if ever you find yourself here. A jar of pasta sauce costs $9.37 in the local market, and that was in 2003 dollars. I am afraid to imagine what it is now. Also, annoying people shop here, like my least favorite therapist on Hoarders. I saw her in the flesh.

Then Christmas was over. Tasteless Seagull flew off to find other morsels to ingest, cough up, and ingest a second time. I breathed a sigh of relief that the holiday was behind me, and went with Lady Friend to explore Monterey. We ended up in a miniature golf course on the second floor of a nearly abandoned mall. Everything was black-lit, and the walls were painted with underwater themes and strange, puffy-faced people who stared at us with enigmatic smiles. A random assortment of tunes played overhead. A door to the break room was open down one corridor, and we were discomfited to realize that two legs were protruding down from the lintel like someone had hanged himself from the rafters. It was just a dummy, unfortunately placed.

I sank my holes-in-one as Lady Friend sank her holes-in-forty, because she is gifted at many things, but miniature golf is not one of them. The black-light course was deliciously weird, with 18 holes of sharks and pirate ships and kelp. And then it happened. As we were nearing the end, I stiffened to hear the opening strains of my most loathed Christmas song. Yes, I got Santa Baby-ed on December 26th, just when I thought I was safe.

Lady Friend and I blame bloodorchid.

Comment

• UPDATE: (in explanation of *, **, ***, and ****)

* Other hated songs are 'Red, Red Wine' and 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus'.

** * shakes fist at bloodorchid *

*** 2014 was also a banner year for writing. I published 13 titles in 12 months. But I wore myself out in editing, and all I have the energy for today is draft two of a contemporary romance, a genre that has no dragons, magical powers, rips in space/time, or alternate universes. My mind boggles when trying to write in this world with regular people.

**** For a bird, three seconds is an eternity.

Comment

• Female back to the basics: 11-12-16
                                CW: 10-11-16: 144
                                GW: 130 a dream, I know
                                Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X