No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was gonna look for another thor gif to help but that little bouncy lamb has melted me beyond all melting
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Just finished the Zombie series while on holiday - whew! I got really invested in those characters. Probably too invested. I had to keep telling myself it wasn't real...it's just a novel...nothing is really happening to these people, uh, characters in a book...
      My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
        Help, everyone!!! Send Walrus your heaviest-duty palate cleansers!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17855[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]17854[/ATTACH]
        Need new cuteness scale for this one!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Walrus View Post
          Just finished the Zombie series while on holiday - whew! I got really invested in those characters. Probably too invested. I had to keep telling myself it wasn't real...it's just a novel...nothing is really happening to these people, uh, characters in a book...
          Glad you finished it! And I'm also glad there will be no Volume VII, because that series was really upsetting to write.
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Just got back from a three-day trip to Monterey, where dolphins, otters, pelicans, and a zombie sea lion patiently put up with me staring at them from the balcony of my hotel room. Did no work, watched far too much Big Bang Theory and the Weather Channel's cheese-fest American Super/Natural, and bled like a fountain when the fat lance of my blood sugar medication severed some important blood-carrying vessel in the panda belly.

Good times.

Comment

Just got back from a three-day trip to Monterey, where dolphins, otters, pelicans, and a zombie sea lion patiently put up with me staring at them from the balcony of my hotel room. Did no work, watched far too much Big Bang Theory and the Weather Channel's cheese-fest American Super/Natural, and bled like a fountain when the fat lance of my blood sugar medication severed some important blood-carrying vessel in the panda belly.

Good times.
              Monterey's a nice place, though the weather sucks. Where all did you go other than I assume Monterey bay aquarium?

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• How many of you put your Thanksgiving turkey into a 5-gallon bucket to brine for two days before Thanksgiving??? I need to find some different recipes, although Lady Friend said I could borrow her pesticide bucket from work.

No thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                  Monterey's a nice place, though the weather sucks. Where all did you go other than I assume Monterey bay aquarium?
                  I've been lucky - every time I've gone down there, the weather has been lovely. I went to Montrio Bistro for dinner one night and it gets two panda paws up and a five-NOM rating. I would really like to go kayaking the next time.

Comment

• Against all conventional wisdom, I am cooking my turkey low and slow - 225F for 12 hours, then 1.5 hours at 375. Slathering butter, sage, thyme, onion, and garlic. Stuffed only with onions and lemons. Don't worry, I am the only one eating it so if it is poisonous I will be the sole victim.

Comment

I've been lucky - every time I've gone down there, the weather has been lovely. I went to Montrio Bistro for dinner one night and it gets two panda paws up and a five-NOM rating. I would really like to go kayaking the next time.
                      Lucky you! I was there for two years and I only saw maybe three good days of decent weather. If you're ever in Pacific Grove, you should stop by Patisserie Bechlor.

Also I'm sorry because that place has some of the best food I've ever had in my mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• I have made it almost halfway through December without hearing 'Santa Baby' in stores.

2014, you're a winner.

Comment

• Of course you realize you have jinxed yourself. You are sure to hear it in the next 24 hours.

Comment

• yeah, nice going panda

you totally jinxed yourself

beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• what were you thinking

beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• one more

beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X