No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Friend is an extremely important person at work, with a calendar full of appointments, interviews for articles and radio, and a staff of minions who run around to do her bidding*. But she found it very hard to maintain her professional veneer yesterday. While in her office on a phone call with a business contact, eight-pound heavyweight champ Poxie the Super Kitten made a mighty leap directly onto her back. Climbing up to her neck, he butted himself against her face and purred at top volume into the receiver.

* Meanwhile, Panda works alone at home in pajamas all day long, has nothing on the calendar but one lonely book release date, and never gets requests for interviews**.

** Lest anyone think this is a complaint, know that I am so shy in person that when I had absolutely no one show up to a book signing (for the one book I had traditionally published long ago) I was secretly relieved.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• I just hate-watched the 50 Shades of Grey trailers, and it seems that the good fellows of Casting forgot to include chemistry amongst the characters. Seriously? The two of them got nothing. I have a lustier relationship with my pink* long-handled bath brush than these two have with one another. And the actor playing Grey is supposed to be the Handsomest Billionaire EVER, but he's got major Doof Face.

* I loathe the color pink, but my choices at Whole Foods were the Pink Plastic Brush or the Wood Brush That Molds. Since I already possessed a Wood Brush That Molds, which was precisely why I was hunting for a replacement, I ended up with the Pink Plastic Brush. I should have just gone to the mall for a bigger selection, but in the war between Colors and Laziness, Laziness won.

Comment

• go back to the trailer, look at anastasia's face and imagine her thinking 'my inner goddess was dancing the hula'

i'll wait

also.. i'm praying the tampon scene gets included somewhere. praying.
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          go back to the trailer, look at anastasia's face and imagine her thinking 'my inner goddess was dancing the hula'

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          i'm praying the tampon scene gets included somewhere. praying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• The Doof Level of these two is at critical levels.

Comment

• he looks like he's say 'yep'

she looks like her inner goddess is quivering at the thought of his money
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    he looks like he's say 'yep'

she looks like her inner goddess is quivering at the thought of his money
                    He does look like he's drawling out a 'yeeee-ep'!

Christian Grey is Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel after a bath, de-lousing, and charm school.

Comment

• Not being snarky...is that guy supposed to be attractive? He looks like the guy that tried to sell me a used car.
                      My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• He's being sold as attractive, but I'm not buying it. On the Man Scale of:

to

this guy is somewhere in the blah range at the middle of the spectrum. He neither drops panties nor nails them on with his not-so-chiseled facial features. He reminds me of a boy I went to school with (long ago and far away) who was always whining and wiping his nose down his entire sleeve.

Comment

• Please God help me unsee that

Comment

• Help, everyone!!! Send Walrus your heaviest-duty palate cleansers!!!

turtle-cuddles-with-puppies.jpg
                            turtle-thinks-hes-a-dog-2.jpg

Comment

• JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Is that a goat? Now that's sexy!

Comment

Working...
                                X