Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaand one more . . .

catnap.jpeg
    Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• {{{{Falling over...death by cuteness}}}}
      My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Saw this and thought of you, dear Panda.

And bloodorchid. Not really sure why, but you are included.

Please don't judge me...

((KITTEHS! ;w; ))

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
          Saw this and thought of you, dear Panda.

And bloodorchid. Not really sure why, but you are included.

Please don't judge me...

((KITTEHS! ;w; ))
          OMG
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• what the crap lol
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
              Saw this and thought of you, dear Panda.

W. T. Ever-loving. F.

Now I need a palate cleanser. Going off to Lady Friend's work to play with the kittens. (Did I mention that Poxie took a mighty leap into the toilet the other day? He was not circling happy faces on his feelings charts after that.)
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• I am soon to leave for a flashlight tour of the Winchester Mystery House. In the event that evil spirits claim me for The Other Side tonight, I leave you with my fond farewell and this hysterical link:

Distractify | The 16 Greatest Battles Fought By The Most Courageous Cats Of Our Time

Comment

• good luck and don't get ghost napped

and have fun

and maybe pee your pants a little, let the scary people know they did a good job
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• The Battle of Cat vs. Potato is slightly eclipsed by Cat vs. Men. As Cat won both battles, the Men edges the Potato because the cat actually defeated TWO men while Potato was represented by a single tuber.

Comment

• Here is an analogy for you:

The Winchester Mystery House is to spookiness as 50 Shades of Gray is to sexiness. Which is a fail.

I was not ghost-napped, sadly. But I did get to spend an hour tromping around the mansion in the darkness to a rainstorm soundtrack and The Most Annoying Tour Guide Alive. He was too old for his change of life puberty voice, which lowered to baritone and raised to squawks as he told us Ghost Stories For The Basic Bitches. I don't think I can even recapture them here, but I will try because some of you need something to distract yourself with at work and I am all about providing distraction from my own. (To the one person waiting for me to publish Heaven/Hell, I apologize.)

Tour Group: < stomp stomp stomp >
                      Soundtrack: < rumble of thunder >
                      Guide: "Now HERE is the Chamber of Secrets WHERE MY FRIEND DON had the SPOOKIEST EXPERIENCE. He was here all alone in the early morning WHEN HE HEARD SOMEONE ON THE STAIRS. But no one was SUPPOSED to be here! Yikes! So he went out to look at the stairs AND NO ONE WAS THERE!!!!"
                      Guide: < pauses for us to look worried and amazed and spooked >
                      Lady Friend: Look at that pretty tile!

Soundtrack: < continues to mock all of drought ridden California with fake rain sounds >
                      Guide: "Now we're in the spookiest place in the mansion where MY POOR FRIEND DON really freaked himself out one night! He had finished up the last tour and was standing RIGHT IN THIS VERY SPOT WHERE I AM when someone poked him in the back! BUT EVERYONE WAS GONE. He turned around AND NO ONE WAS THERE!"
                      Guide: < pauses with an astounded look on his face >
                      Lady Friend: "I bet all of the tour guides have an imaginary friend named Don."
                      Gay Panda: < glares at speaker playing fake rainstorm >

Soundtrack: < CRASH >
                      Guide: "And here is THE BEDROOM where the owner got trapped in the 1906 earthquake FOR AN HOUR."
                      Guide: < pauses to look horrified >
                      Gay Panda: < swallows a giggle at the horror of someone being trapped in a giant room for one whole hour >
                      Guide: "Now THIS IS THE ROOM where our ghost hunters and famous psychics like Madam Velestra and Jerry Spooktacular see the most activity! They hear footsteps in the hallway and doors closing and tapping and . . ."
                      Gay Panda: < resolves to write some better ghost stories and thinks that every psychic he is listing has been debunked >
                      Guide: ". . . their instruments went totally wild on one of our tour guides! That made him very nervous. AND THE CHANDELIER SWINGS on its own and SOMEONE CAUGHT IT ON a cell phone AND IT MADE THE NEWS!!!"

So that, children, is what you missed.

Comment

• Chandelier swinging on its own...imagine that...in California...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Walrus View Post
                          Chandelier swinging on its own...imagine that...in California...
                          I KNOW!!!! I grew up in the Earthquake State* - nothing new to see here, move along.

* In my junior year of high school, an afternoon earthquake threw me right into my P.E. locker. I never imagined I'd fit in there until I was suddenly inside it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
                            Aaand one more . . .

[ATTACH]17706[/ATTACH]
                            Adorbz... I want this kitteh!
                            Primal since March 5, 2012
                            SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                              Adorbz... I want this kitteh!
                              He's really sweet. When I go over to Lady Friend's office to visit, he jumps in my lap and winds his paws around my neck. Then he purrs.

Comment

• After reading the latest gossip news about Honey Boo Boo's family, I require copious amounts of brain bleach. UGH. Someone post panda cub or kitten pictures STAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X