No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup... just picture armies of wee zombie mice looking for Panda brains.......

Oh and for whoever was requesting lamb pictures.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• ZOMG, I sat near a real-life Fairy of Debauchery in the bar section of a nice restaurant today! Blonde, buzzed, and blustering, she regaled us all with random pieces of conversation spoken at top decibel level. Here were my favorites:

"BRITISH MEN ARE SO QUIET AND HAVE SUCH GOOD MANNERS!!! IT'S LIKE THEY'RE ALL GAY!!!"

And then there was this one:

"ON TOP OF THAT, SHE WAS A MULATTO!!! AND A BASTARD!!!"

And how can I forget this one:

"SO THEN MY OLDER SISTER GOT MARRIED AND SOON AFTER THAT MY BROTHER GOT MARRIED AND THEN I GOT MARRIED AND MY YOUNGER SISTER SHOWED UP AT THE CEREMONY WITH A BLACK EYE AND SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT SO MY PARENTS DIDN'T PAY FOR HER WEDDING!!! I BARELY REMEMBER MINE!!! IT WASN'T AN UPSCALE AFFAIR, JUST ME AND MY HUSBAND AND HIS FRIEND AND THE MAID OF HONOR AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT INTO THE PICTURES!!! WE WERE ONLY MARRIED FOR FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS BECAUSE IT WAS THE SIXTIES AND WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WE WERE DOING!!!"

Her companion had a much lower voice which made it much harder for me to eavesdrop, but at one point she became very excited and cried, "THE ONLY WAY I'M GOING TO KNOW IF MY DAUGHTER GETS MARRIED IS IF SHE POSTS IT ON FACEBOOK!!!"

To which the Fairy of Debauchery roared, "AND SHE'S DATING A BRIT, ISN'T SHE???"

"YES!!! HE'S SO NICE!!!"

And the Fairy of Debauchery nodded sagely and bellowed, "BECAUSE HE'S PROBABLY GAY!!!"
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• none of the drunk people i've been around were ever that entertainingly de-filtered

lucky..

well there was this one time my drunk, religious, aunt squatted and dirty bounced on the bar floor against her then boyfriend's crotch, but that was gross more than anything
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Omg tears of joy!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Page 703 of Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS is hilarious so far!
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• That's the best thing I've read on this forum in a while.

Comment

• There is something quite rich in finding out an acquaintance of yours who is chronically disorganized, exceedingly temperamental, and rather childish is advertising herself as a Life Coach.

Thanks, but I'll stumble on without you.

Comment

• You know, you really shouldn't talk about people like that who read your journal... I find it to be quite offensive when you bad mouth me publicly... k, thanks.

Primal since March 5, 2012
                  SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Shooting major side-eye today at one of Lady Friend's Facebook acquaintances, who posted about what an AMAZING MOTHER his wife is to their son. JUST AMAZING.

They have a cat.

Comment

• Also, the Magical Bamboo Forest survived the Earthquake of '14!!! My little statue of Hedwig did not survive, but at least that fits with the story arc of the character.

Comment

• PANDA!!!!!

Missed yah!
                        Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• I love that picture!!!

Currently amusing my inner four-year-old is a Facebook acquaintance of Lady Friend's. The woman has named her beloved dog "poopy". I don't know why. But her posts are frequently about the dog, leading to captions like:

There's poopy on my sofa!
                          I found poopy on the floor.
                          Hanging out with my poopy!
                          My mom has had poopy all day.
                          Poopy in a hat.
                          Pictures of my poopy!
                          My poopy is better.

Comment

• Panda! Happy you're back! Just read back a few pages and defiled my laptop by spraying tea through my nose. I really must get a tablet, so much easier to clean.
                            My journal - The Walrus: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread108103.html

Be silly, be honest, be kind. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Originally posted by The Walrus View Post
                              Panda! Happy you're back! Just read back a few pages and defiled my laptop by spraying tea through my nose. I really must get a tablet, so much easier to clean.
                              * passes over tea towel for defiled laptop *

Hi, Walrus! I didn't leave! I just spent the first part of the summer sick (thank you, visiting friend who didn't think anyone would catch his cold WHEN PANDA ALWAYS CATCHES IT) and then the second part of the summer I have spent with something akin to morning sickness.

No, Panda is not with cub. That would be a medical miracle. Panda is on a medication that mimics morning sickness. It is horrible.

I am a major whiner when I am not feeling well (and once I get going I never stop, so I try not to start in the first place). And I utterly failed at primal over the last five weeks because of this medication. I can only tolerate extremely bland foods, and those end up being corn flakes and pinto beans more often than not. Primal Fail. * hangs head in shame * The six-week mark of this medication is when most people have a reduction in side effects, and paws crossed, that happens to me too and I don't have to face this journal feeling such cascades of embarrassment.

I leave you with the most awesome book cover on Amazon EVER: Rise of The Scorpions (Book one of the scorpion trilogy 1) - Kindle edition by Chris Scott. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

It's not my book and I haven't read it. It just has the most giggle-worthy cover.

Comment

• i almost want to buy that because with that cover i bet it will be a glorious cheese fest..

but a a feel better soon gift to you, i present the biggest fantasy wish fulfillment title of all time

http://www.amazon.com/Alpha-Billiona...ha+billionaire
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X