No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I TOLD Panda that you'd be mad, Ottercat, but alas Panda just gave me a look and kept madly smacking the keyboard with panda paws to start writing Heaven/Hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
    Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• I'm sorry, Ottercat! I don't have any valid excuse. (But I have plenty of invalid ones!) Lady Friend did remind me several times and I'd plan to update my blog, and then I'd forget all about it. I can't remember where I left off with announcements, but I released The Zombies: Volume Five and a novella called Zombie Child in March, and then I released Runeslade and Blood Games (a short novel about utterly despicable people fighting zombies in gladiator matches) in April.

The Zombies: Volume Six comes out at the end of May, so there's one announcement on time at least. My trashy demon stories under the Jordan Reece name have all gotten new covers and I think that's the last bit of news other than Above/Below is due out in August and Heaven/Hell in December. And then I have to pick what to write about next, dragons or ghosts or clones or detectives. Or writers who never update their blogs.

How are you doing?
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• You are forgiven, Panda, by virtue of your wonderful books. You should listen to Lady Friend. Big frownie face to Amazon because they didn't tell me you had anything new until a month after Zombie Games was published.......I'm about halfway thru Runslade right now and afraid to continue.....

ok a REAL spoiler alert this time (potential, anyway)

Are you going to kill off LL when he gives R the N? Wait! don't tell me! I may have to stop reading! But I have to know! Argh! Evil Panda!
        Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
        Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
        "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
          You are forgiven, Panda, by virtue of your wonderful books. You should listen to Lady Friend. Big frownie face to Amazon because they didn't tell me you had anything new until a month after Zombie Games was published.......I'm about halfway thru Runslade right now and afraid to continue.....

ok a REAL spoiler alert this time (potential, anyway)

Are you going to kill off LL when he gives R the N? Wait! don't tell me! I may have to stop reading! But I have to know! Argh! Evil Panda!
          I don't know whether to tell you or not!!! Conflicted feelings are conflicted.

Here's a second frownie face to Amazon because I thought that email went out within days of a release. I got my copy of it a month later and thought what new release? I haven't released anything! Oh, Blood Games. OLD NEWS, AMAZON.

My neighbor's dog has been barking incessantly through the writing of this post. I'm sure he's desperately trying to convey some very important message through me to you, so here is the transcript: arf arf arfwhoo arfarfarfBOWOWOWOWarfarfhaaaaWWOOOOOOO.

I hate that creature.

Comment

• And when you can't control two dogs, why not get a third? Now Sauron and Shelob have a new noisy little friend in Saruman.

Also, Poo Hurler painted her house a very strange color this week. It is the pale green of faint nausea by morning, and by evening it appears almost to be the chalky white of death. I can't stop looking at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
              And when you can't control two dogs, why not get a third? Now Sauron and Shelob have a new noisy little friend in Saruman.

Also, Poo Hurler painted her house a very strange color this week. It is the pale green of faint nausea by morning, and by evening it appears almost to be the chalky white of death. I can't stop looking at it.
              hahaha I love how you describe colors.

Maybe your next book should kill off those dogs.
              Primal since March 5, 2012
              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Who needs the gym to raise my heart rate when I can have the heart-pounding experience of my computer eating an entire book file THREE DAYS BEFORE PUBLICATION???

Oh, Zombies 6. I guess you were never meant to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                  Who needs the gym to raise my heart rate when I can have the heart-pounding experience of my computer eating an entire book file THREE DAYS BEFORE PUBLICATION???

Oh, Zombies 6. I guess you were never meant to be.
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Call the Lady Goodly Technology Wizard Friend! Considering Saruman is apparently a dog, the Order seems to be lacking one badass grey wizard. Shepherdesses use stalves right?

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Call the Lady Goodly Technology Wizard Friend!
                    SHE IS ON A BUSINESS TRIP. ZOMG. But she is flying back this evening and answered my stream of hysterical texts with absolute calm that everything can be fixed.

Gay Panda: NO IT CAN'T MY LIFE IS OVER.
                    Lady Friend: It's fine.
                    Gay Panda: IT'S GONE FOREVER GONE AND I WAS JUST ABOUT TO PUBLISH IT.
                    Gay Panda: IT'S NOT FINE EVERYTHING IS RUINED GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD.

If you want to eat a book, Computer, eat something else. Anything else. Eat Above/Below, the book that maybe two people will read and one of them is Lady Friend. No one cares about that book, including Lady Friend. Eat Heaven/Hell. Eat the demon erotica story. BUT NOT ZOMBIES SIX.

Comment

• Lady Friend reports that she is currently stuck on a plane over Phoenix beside a crazy woman who is singing.

Comment

• I am sure she can help you get it back but dude you need to be backing up! But then you know that
                        Ellie
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread106642.html

Comment

• It is backed up!!! Lady Friend was telling me to calm the f*ck down because her mighty tech spells include one for backing things up. I just don't know exactly what that means or how she does it or where backed up things live in the computer, or if I should offer to go Dutch on the frog eyes the spell entails.

I am not a tech-savvy person.

It is some problem with the Finder function, where I found Zombies I-V but VI was gone. I had the brilliant idea to look in Recent, and there it was! But then I tried to move it back to the correct folder and bad things happened, so I'm going to leave it to Lady Friend before I make it even worse.

Comment

• You will be fine...trust in lady friend and take her out for a nice primal meal when she works her magic
                            Ellie
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread106642.html

Comment

• RUNSLADE: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
                              ok, I like you again

p.s. Otterkit was "one planet over" at the time I read Z5, so it was a little hard to read. I just want to say that I hope all of Micah's wildest dreams come true! In graphic detail. I read "Plantation" so I know you have it in you. =D
                              Last edited by ottercat; 05-22-2014, 10:16 PM.
                              Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                              Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                              "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• So, Zombies 6 is live, ottercat! Enjoy!

I told Panda to tell you or you'd reach through the internetz to kick some panda ass.

As for the tech stuff, everything WAS fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                                Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

Working...
                                X