Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, lambs lambs lambs!!!

They are everywhere! Two sets of twins and three sets of triplets and it's the Year of the Boy because there are very few ewes in that mix of thirteen. Lady Friend believes one of the sets of triplets is identical, and for any of you who remember the story of Peehead the Lamb, who grew up to be renamed Ke$ha, she just had twins a few days ago. One of them has googly eyes, which is both disturbing and adorable.

I will ask Lady Friend to post pictures.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
      Also, lambs lambs lambs!!!

They are everywhere! Two sets of twins and three sets of triplets and it's the Year of the Boy because there are very few ewes in that mix of thirteen. Lady Friend believes one of the sets of triplets is identical, and for any of you who remember the story of Peehead the Lamb, who grew up to be renamed Ke$ha, she just had twins a few days ago. One of them has googly eyes, which is both disturbing and adorable.

I will ask Lady Friend to post pictures.
      DO IT PLEASE. ;ww;

Comment

• peehead grew up to be a mommy? <3 and yes plz i want to see googly eyed babies
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• You're welcome
          Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Would it be too carnivorous of me to say... yummmmm lamb chops!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post

You're welcome
              SQUEEEE!

I gotta ask... Did peehead inherit her mom's habit?

Comment

• And another set of twins this morning!

Comment

• behbeeehhhzzzzzzz
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• *Gasp* So much SQUEEEEEEEEEEEing!!!
                    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• And another set of triplets this morning!!!

I will harass Lady Friend to post pics this weekend.

Comment

• Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• They're so cute! I thought of you both when I found this today:

Happy lambing!
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• OMG GP and LF - they are some cute little ovines !!!!!!!! I looooovvve black lambs !!!!! We are just heading into autumn over here in 'the land of the long white cloud', and have just had a wee surprise calf - cutest EVER !!!!!!! I love out of season babies....
                            .....but lambs ..... and spring over at your place - ENJOY !!!!!!!
                            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• BBC News - Southport butcher creates Scotch Creme Egg for Easter
                              Just for you, Panda. xxxx
                              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Oh FINE, then, go publish like three things including RUNESLADE and don't tell anybody and try to buy us off with cute lambie pictures and vids of Italians smacking into each other
                                Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                                Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                                "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

Working...
                                X