X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
    You're fired.
    You're welcome.
    Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• We all need a Lady Friend.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• * waves to Book Thief *

You strike yet again!!! You must be so very sorry that you do not know my demon fantasy/sci-fi steamy romance pen name. There are five more titles under that name for you to read and return, but alas, it is a mystery that will forever haunt your waking hours. And your nights. Especially your nights.

But to keep you busy, if you'd like, last year my friend and I discovered an erotica story that one can purchase on Amazon in which the protagonist is gifted with a manhood that measures eleven-and-one-half inches and has a circumference of five inches. He can employ it for over two hours at a stretch before requiring a five-minute break, and then he is ready to go again. On top of a dryer. On a staircase. In a variety of quite unpleasant sounding contortions. And his multitude of ladies inexplicably adore it. If you are interested, I can email my friend and request the title and author, since it is still on her Kindle, and much to her embarrassment.

I await your reply.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• so.. sex is like.. shoving a 2 liter in and out for hours at a time?

i have a shiny new 5 dollar bill that says the author is female and never had sex with a penis that large
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            so.. sex is like.. shoving a 2 liter in and out for hours at a time?

i have a shiny new 5 dollar bill that says the author is female and never had sex with a penis that large
            Exactly! And who doesn't love a two-liter in their naughty bits? For hours?

I wonder about that author.

Comment

• the things you read.. you don't get to run away from the things i may post or say again, i see the real you now
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• No two ways about it. Estate planning is just creepy.

Just did estate planning and had to pick the charities to receive the Panda Largesse.*

* Don't fight over that handful of cents, you lucky charities!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                  No two ways about it. Estate planning is just creepy.

Sigh. Yes. I was just reviewing my enduring Power of Attorney yesterday (had forgotten I'd even made one years ago, until my mother showed it to me). My family is having The Talk about what we want when the IFs or WHENs come to pass. Ugh.
                  I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I loved Reformer Pilates, but ow! I used to go after running a couple of miles on the treadmill b/c doing the inverse was impossible! I should go back b/c after two c-sections, I have incredibly weak abs.

Sorry about the book theft.
                    Primal since March 5, 2012
                    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• is Book Thief a .........fu-fu-fu Otterbrain FAIL........what is that word......I'm blocking on "procrastinator", "proletariat", "perjuror".... a bad animal who passes off your books as their own or are they just "return for refund"-ing everything. ugh. good night!
                      Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                      Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                      "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
                        is Book Thief a .........fu-fu-fu Otterbrain FAIL........what is that word......I'm blocking on "procrastinator", "proletariat", "perjuror".... a bad animal who passes off your books as their own or are they just "return for refund"-ing everything. ugh. good night!
                        Plagiarist?
                        Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
                          is Book Thief a .........fu-fu-fu Otterbrain FAIL........what is that word......I'm blocking on "procrastinator", "proletariat", "perjuror".... a bad animal who passes off your books as their own or are they just "return for refund"-ing everything. ugh. good night!
                          My money is on 'read and return'. Oh well. There's a new novella for them to read and return, so I expect to see that in the next few weeks.

Now must go rot brain with TV, in order to avoid the dishes.

Comment

• There are seven circles of hell and an eighth called Pilates.

HATE. SO MUCH HATE.

Comment

• *waves at Gay Panda* Glad to see you're still posting!

Comment

• Originally posted by robotunicr0n View Post
                                *waves at Gay Panda* Glad to see you're still posting!
                                * waves!!! *

Yes, at random times about how much I loathe Pilates!

Comment

Working...
                                X