Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    FFF I was just about to recommend Butcher. I was afraid an ex would ruin the series for me,* but it's just too good.

*He thought he was a wizard and went absolutely crazy. Not making this up.
    i can't think of a non insensitive way to say that that sounds interesting to witness.. mine was just garden variety mean crazy

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Only YOU would ever ask me that.

Duly added to the bucket list.
    *bats lashes most fetchingly* yeeah

hope you find your pills and rest well, pants. i also think i might ground you from youtubing
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      i can't think of a non insensitive way to say that that sounds interesting to witness.. mine was just garden variety mean crazy
      I'm certain if I hadn't been involved it would have been.

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      *bats lashes most fetchingly* yeeah

hope you find your pills and rest well, pants. i also think i might ground you from youtubing
      This reminded me of the Oatmeal's article on Twilight (<== found it!) where the writer forgot Bella's name and called her Pants for the rest if the synopsis.

I MISSED YOU BLOODY.
      Last edited by RittenRemedy; 02-02-2014, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• I also found this gem, since we were talking about who/whom.

Comment

• Z4 SPOILER ALERT

Otter looks askance at GP

Dark dark dark Panda.
          Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
          Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
          "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
            Z4 SPOILER ALERT

Otter looks askance at GP

Dark dark dark Panda.
            Just wait until Runeslade.

Actually, Zombies is too dark even for me*. Sad faces on feelings charts all around.

I need to visit your cooking primal thread!!!

* Which is why I'm watching Glee right now.
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post

I need to visit your cooking primal thread!!!
              Yes you do! tonight's menu is Swiss Chard Fritters and Buttermilk marinated Pork Chops........ in theory. Otterkit has been cheerful but sleepy so I was going to put him to bed at 6:30 and spend a free evening cooking and introducing myself to that tall guy who lives in the house. Instead, OK went down for a massive nap at 3PM and didn't wake up until 6:00 so I have to keep him engaged so he gets tired again... BTW, you have the best names. I totally would've voted for "Corbin" or "Cormack" instead of "Otterkit".

Comment

• The tv show Beauty and the Beast is disappoint. Basically Angel vampires without the blood drinking and plot. I made it through three episodes before the Angsty Sues got more annoying than the man with the nice body took his shirt off.

Now Sleepy Hollow, that show is fun.

Comment

Now Sleepy Hollow, that show is fun.
                  LOVE Sleepy Hollow. Batshit crazy fun. With rather fetching leads delivering just enough sassy one-liners to make me ignore any plot holes.
                  I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I love when online IQ tests award me a higher IQ than I actually possess.*

* I don't truly know what my IQ is. All of the scores I've ever received have come from online tests taken at midnight when I can't sleep.

Comment

BTW, you have the best names. I totally would've voted for "Corbin" or "Cormack" instead of "Otterkit".
                      Thank you!

I pick all the lovely names I would have given my own cubs if I had had any.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                        LOVE Sleepy Hollow. Batshit crazy fun. With rather fetching leads delivering just enough sassy one-liners to make me ignore any plot holes.
                        Exactly. THAT HAIRRR.

Comment

Exactly. THAT HAIRRR.
                          HHHHoohhhhhhhh yessssss. Mr Mison must never be allowed anywhere near any razors or scissors. Tom nom nom...
                          I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                            HHHHoohhhhhhhh yessssss. Mr Mison must never be allowed anywhere near any razors or scissors. Tom nom nom...
                            Mmm why men with greasy long hair or unkempt beards exist I don't know.

Comment

• Mmm why men with greasy long hair or unkempt beards exist I don't know.
                              ARAGORN mmmmmmmm
                              I've been watching Sleepy Hollow, too. Feels like it's aiming for a teenage girl demographic..... I guess I'm like 3 teenage girls

GP - if you want a good time waster, get onto BookBub. Every day it sends you an email of free or v. cheap e-books from genres of your choosing! Also, The Name of the Wind series by Patrick Rothfuss. Or any of Jeff Long's books. I call them "airplane books" because they are long, intriguing, and lurid. I really like The Descent and Deeper. It turns out there is a whole subterranean world of tunnels and caves inhabited by humanoid creatures that probably seeded humankind with language, art, etc. before degenerating into more animalistic critters. Corporations decide to take over the underworld, underworld critters come up to prey on humans, a nun is sent down to search for the original Satan. Hilarity ensues. I'm WAITING for the THIRD and FINAL book, JEFF. grrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

ARAGORN mmmmmmmm
                                I've been watching Sleepy Hollow, too. Feels like it's aiming for a teenage girl demographic..... I guess I'm like 3 teenage girls

GP - if you want a good time waster, get onto BookBub. Every day it sends you an email of free or v. cheap e-books from genres of your choosing! Also, The Name of the Wind series by Patrick Rothfuss. Or any of Jeff Long's books. I call them "airplane books" because they are long, intriguing, and lurid. I really like The Descent and Deeper. It turns out there is a whole subterranean world of tunnels and caves inhabited by humanoid creatures that probably seeded humankind with language, art, etc. before degenerating into more animalistic critters. Corporations decide to take over the underworld, underworld critters come up to prey on humans, a nun is sent down to search for the original Satan. Hilarity ensues. I'm WAITING for the THIRD and FINAL book, JEFF. grrrrrrrrrrr
                                Aragon was just into the No Poo thing before it was cool. And before there was shampoo...

Comment

Working...
                                X