Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Whoever is hogging the cleaning fairies out there needs to give them back.

No, I don't know if it's whoever or whomever. And I don't care. Because I live recklessly. And I majored in Greek and Latin, not English.
    Who is the subject. Whom is the object. You were right in this case.

Comment

Whoever is hogging the cleaning fairies out there needs to give them back.

Not me... apparently my place is a no fly zone since the last cleaning fairy choked to death on a giant dust bunnie.
      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Oh, another Facebook Fail. Lady Friend's friend just posted about how frustrated she is with her husband . . . and then added a picture of him ignoring her.

Your 1,300 friends, family, and clients did not need to know.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
          Not me... apparently my place is a no fly zone since the last cleaning fairy choked to death on a giant dust bunnie.
          LOLOLOLOLOL.

Still waiting on those fairies, people. The kitchen needs their love.

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Still waiting on those fairies, people. The kitchen needs their love.
            There is a certain (albeit slightly oversized) cleaning fairy who is attracted to the smell of grassfed beef and some nice laying hens...

She might be stuck on the other side of the world right now though...

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
              Who is the subject. Whom is the object. You were right in this case.
              I never learned grammar rules like that (people mistakenly think that English majors are great at this, but we study literature, not grammar!), not even in grade school. The whole "subject" "object" thing confuses me and I have no idea what that means.
              Depression Lies

Comment

• Now I want a pair of kittens and a bucket.

Instead, I have a messy kitchen and no cleaning fairies.

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                  There is a certain (albeit slightly oversized) cleaning fairy who is attracted to the smell of grassfed beef and some nice laying hens...

She might be stuck on the other side of the world right now though...
                  I wish I had laying hens!!! Imperio and Avada Kedavra are good for nothing lately. They just wander around the yard and take up precious, precious resources in cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                    I never learned grammar rules like that (people mistakenly think that English majors are great at this, but we study literature, not grammar!), not even in grade school. The whole "subject" "object" thing confuses me and I have no idea what that means.
                    Lol this is what I get for having an ex nun teach English for three years. That and some potential syntacticly induced PTSD...

Comment

• I just started playing the It's Tan Mom song and Lady Friend threatened to turn off my Internet forever.

Dammit.

I am outmaneuvered. You are a wily foe, Lady Friend. A wily foe indeed.

Comment

I wish I had laying hens!!! Imperio and Avada Kedavra are good for nothing lately. They just wander around the yard and take up precious, precious resources in cheese.
                        Sounds like a Sunday chicken dinner is in your future.
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Some mornings I wake up absolutely jazzed that I don't have to teach anymore. And a good deal of the time, it has nothing to do with the students. Today I remembered the elementary school I worked at for a year that didn't allow its students to run on the playground. I was expected to stand there and tell kids to stop running at recess. They were only allowed to walk quickly, and even then teachers would blow whistles and chide, "Too fast! Too fast!"

It was so made of fail.

Comment

• Poor kids.....

Im so glad I was homeschooled... H&S woulda had a total meltdown at what I got up to at "recess time"
                            (Riding my horse barefoot, bareback & with bears in the field springs to mind)
                            Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• I was so astonished upon being informed of this stupid rule that I asked why. And was told (somewhat indignantly) that the children couldn't run because they would fall and hurt themselves!

W.T.F.

I ran and fell and hurt myself ALL THE TIME as a panda cub. I tripped and skinned my knees, I fell out of windows, I jumped off swings and landed badly, I tumbled off my skateboard, I steered a bicycle into a wall, and for Valhalla's sake, I tried to roller skate down a flight of stairs. And I lived to adulthood.

Recess is for running.

Comment

• God, we used to do dumb things like pretend we were horses and trot around the playground whinnying and snorting for the ENTIRE recess! No wonder kids are all sad and obese and "ADHD" and would rather play xBox
                                Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                                Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                                "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

Working...
                                X