Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
    The best part about Breaking Dawn: Part One and Part Two is how the director just said f*ck it, I'm sick of paying for this sparkling vampire CGI nonsense. And then he just had them frolicking around in the sunlight for the last two movies sans sparkles.

Well, now everyone knows what I'm doing tonight instead of sleeping.
    Sshhh no no no, it's CLOUDY in Washington.
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
      Ah, but Earth/Sky is a YA paranormal romance (and a somewhat idiotic one because really, which would you pick for a boyfriend between a fallen angel and a zombie?) where everyone must end up so very HAPPEEEEEEE!!!

So I just dream about killing them. But I cannot do it. Alas, they get to whine their way through a whole trilogy.
      DIVERGENT SPOILER ALERT: You could just do like they did in the Divergent Series and kill off the lead before the series ends... it worked for that series - and totally pissed me off!
      Primal since March 5, 2012
      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• GP! Did you know about this website? Bored Panda - the only magazine for Pandas

It's really cool!
        Last edited by Goldie; 01-24-2014, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• The ones I really want to throttle are Earth/Sky's Whine Masters Jessa and Adriel, but then I remind myself that they're the leads and I can't.
          Can't you git all Hunger Games on them? Oh, SPOILER ALERT, I guess they survived after a lot of whining in book 3. How about a suicide pact, don't teenagers like that sort of thing?
          Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
          Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
          "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
            Can't you git all Hunger Games on them? Oh, SPOILER ALERT, I guess they survived after a lot of whining in book 3.
            My money would be on Micah as the winning tribute. I guess I could just quit where I am (a third of the way through Volume VI) with "and they all died. The End!!!"

And SPOILER ALERT, you will be happy to know that they don't all survive Volume Four. Unfortunately, the one who perishes isn't the biggest whiner of the bunch.

I miss writing Belladonna Cranbrook Delacroix van Ostrand and Llewly Swale. They were much more fun, and so was their world. The Zombies series is depressing and Plantation was just gross.

* retreats from apocalyptic sci-fi to return to urban fantasy and demon erotica *
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
              DIVERGENT SPOILER ALERT: You could just do like they did in the Divergent Series and kill off the lead before the series ends... it worked for that series - and totally pissed me off!
              My friend just told me about that series! She advised me to skip it because the death of the lead was so annoying to her. I'm reading some supernatural horror (and of course, right at bedtime so I freak myself out).

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                GP! Did you know about this website? Bored Panda - the only magazine for Pandas

It's really cool!
                I love it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                  The best part of Breaking Dawn part 1 was when I fled the theater with this playing on my phone during the birthing scene.

La Divina Tragedia Makyoku--Jimang (WITH LYRICS!) - YouTube
                  LOL.

I still can't believe Lady Friend met someone who honestly was going to name her daughter (born last year) Renesme.

NONONO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                    GP! Did you know about this website? Bored Panda - the only magazine for Pandas

It's really cool!
                    I like it. Reminds me of another site which is often fun and interesting, Neatorama.
                    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I miss writing Belladonna Cranbrook Delacroix van Ostrand and Llewly Swale. They were much more fun, and so was their world. The Zombies series is depressing and Plantation was just gross.
                      Oooh, the world becomes very dark indeed in Z3! SPOILER ALERT: of all the people I can't believe you killed that one off!

Comment

Oooh, the world becomes very dark indeed in Z3! SPOILER ALERT: of all the people I can't believe you killed that one off!
                        Yeah, Lady Friend threw me side-eye last week as she beta read Zombies V and said, "I MISS THAT CHARACTER."

I apologized, and offered Above/Below to make up for it.

She was not amused.

Comment

• wait, where is Z4? Help meeee I can't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Comment

wait, where is Z4? Help meeee I can't sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
                            * sprinkles magic pixie dust everywhere to make Otter sleep *

Zombies IV came out just last week!

Comment

• I will never forgive Nicki Minaj for rhyming "wiener" with "Selen-er".

Ever.

* wish I had never heard that song *

Comment

• Whoever is hogging the cleaning fairies out there needs to give them back.

No, I don't know if it's whoever or whomever. And I don't care. Because I live recklessly. And I majored in Greek and Latin, not English.

Comment

Working...
                                X