No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Panda in the house... because I NEED to know how a panda feels about this weirdness:

It's just so UmmmWTHijustdontknowwhatshappeninghereithinkmyhead exploded... is that country-pop-linedancing- Ke$sh and Pitbull?
    Hell just froze over or something.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Hell froze over, the devils ice skating & theres flying pigs everyyyywhere!
      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
        Holy shit, I missed Zombies III! Good timing, I suppose. Otterkit is going through a "thing" and has gone from sleeping 10-11 hours a night to waking up every 3 hours to eat. Being an insomniac, I can't get back to sleep until right before he wakes up again so at least I'll have something to read =D
        I hope the "thing" passes soon with Otterkit! I'm the same way, once I'm up, I AM UP. Last night I just gave up on trying to sleep and read a supernatural horror. It's not badly told, but the most horrifying parts so far have been the spelling errors.

For example: The dust was think.

And yes, Zombies III and IV are both out! (And now I'll probably have to eat my words because someone will find the equivalent of "the dust was think" in one of them.)
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Cori, I just watched that baffling video and can only say WTF?!!??!

I was sorry to hear that Ke$ha is in rehab. Then I was confused that her mother is in there with her.

Comment

• When you lob the written insult YOUR GAY, duckies, I just laugh at your grammar.

Well, YOUR DUMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
              When you lob the written insult YOUR GAY, duckies, I just laugh at your grammar.

Well, YOUR DUMB.
              I think the proper response to "Your gay!" would be a sexy smile and a "I'm ALLL YOURS!"

Z3 SPOILER ALERT:
              what happened to Austin? Why is he so whiny? Is he going to get killed next? I hope so!
              Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
              Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
              "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

I think the proper response to "Your gay!" would be a sexy smile and a "I'm ALLL YOURS!"

Z3 SPOILER ALERT:
                what happened to Austin? Why is he so whiny? Is he going to get killed next? I hope so!
                Haha that's what I was thinking, but you said it better.

Comment

Z3 SPOILER ALERT:
                  Perfect!!!

Z3 SPOILER ALERT:

No, he doesn't get killed next. Sorry! He's so emotional about everything that it's a relief to write Micah's more dispassionate chapters. When he's happy, he's joyous. When he's sad, he's devastated. (And unfortunately, they live in a sad world so he's devastated often.) Life is too vivid to him and he just feels too damn much. Micah and Zaley are easier for me to write.

The ones I really want to throttle are Earth/Sky's Whine Masters Jessa and Adriel, but then I remind myself that they're the leads and I can't.
                  Last edited by Gay Panda; 01-20-2014, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• well why not? it worked for game of thrones
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      well why not? it worked for game of thrones
                      Ah, but Earth/Sky is a YA paranormal romance (and a somewhat idiotic one because really, which would you pick for a boyfriend between a fallen angel and a zombie?) where everyone must end up so very HAPPEEEEEEE!!!

So I just dream about killing them. But I cannot do it. Alas, they get to whine their way through a whole trilogy.

Comment

• My eyes! MY EYES!!!

Comment

• i passed up the chance to watch this earlier today, i'm glad i took the time to watch it now

i feel like they may have missed an opportunity here though

beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                            My eyes! MY EYES!!!

OMG! And tighty-whiteys to boot. Ugh.

"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• The best part about Breaking Dawn: Part One and Part Two is how the director just said f*ck it, I'm sick of paying for this sparkling vampire CGI nonsense. And then he just had them frolicking around in the sunlight for the last two movies sans sparkles.

Well, now everyone knows what I'm doing tonight instead of sleeping.

Comment

• The best part of Breaking Dawn part 1 was when I fled the theater with this playing on my phone during the birthing scene.

http://youtu.be/LyymN-osUjY

Comment

Working...
                                X