No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas, Sweet GayPanda. Thanks for all the smiles you bring into my life.

Comment

• Merry Christmas, everyone!

I am settling in for a Lord of the Rings and primal chocolate* marathon to last the day.

* Everything is primal on Christmas.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Merry Christmas and aaagreed. Although the biggest beef (lol) I have with the new hobbit movie is the elves eating nothing but salad. I seem to remember roast venison and some of the finest wines in middle earth.

Comment

• Loved LOTR.
          Loathed Hobbit.
          So sad.

And they made the elves vegetarians?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
            Merry Christmas and aaagreed. Although the biggest beef (lol) I have with the new hobbit movie is the elves eating nothing but salad. I seem to remember roast venison and some of the finest wines in middle earth.
            Gwamma has been enjoying all the middle earth wines, so there aint none left for the bloody elves !!!!!

happy new year to Panda, lady friend and the entourage - just getting in early since we celebrate it first !!!!!!!
            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Synthroid upped and ZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is very strange to have some energy. I would very much like to bottle this energy for tomorrow and go to sleep now, but my body is having none of it. WHO WANTS THEIR HOUSE CLEANED TONIGHT?????????

Comment

• What? No takers? What is wrong with you people? I've got a broom and a sponge and a mop hat and I'm ready to go!

Oh well, I'll just clean my own house.

Comment

• You can pick me up and fly us down to Gwammas for some Middle Earth cultural awareness aka BBQ and wine. You can fly now right?

(Jealous because people were being super noisy in the halls last night/day when I sleep)

Comment

• You can clean my house any day... and in prepayment, I'll give you this laughable tidbit to watch:

Primal since March 5, 2012
                    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Ugh, ok, the preview won't show on my overly secure government computer, so here's the link in case it doesn't show on yours either. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=135275799975175
                      Primal since March 5, 2012
                      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                        Ugh, ok, the preview won't show on my overly secure government computer, so here's the link in case it doesn't show on yours either. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=135275799975175
                        My eyes!
                        Britni with an 'i'?
                        Heavens to Betsy, truly these are the end days.
                        I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                          What? No takers? What is wrong with you people? I've got a broom and a sponge and a mop hat and I'm ready to go!

Oh well, I'll just clean my own house.
                          If you do floors, windows, ceiling fans, and laundry, come on down!
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Ugh, ok, the preview won't show on my overly secure government computer, so here's the link in case it doesn't show on yours either. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=135275799975175
                            Looool yeah our "secure government computers" block most any video after some poor soldier got malware off a puppy video his wife sent him. Of all things...

Comment

• This is NOT safe for work.
                              It's also the right way to polish off 2013.

What Did We Get Stuck In Our Rectums Last Year?

Comment

ZOMG.

Mother Panda didn't teach ME to twerk.

I feel so neglected. And like I should change my name to Gai Panda.

Comment

Working...
                                X