No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need to be caught up here- but I wanted to say that this made me think of you, Panda: Owning Cats Can Inflict Permanent Damage To Mental Health But Nobody Bothered To Warn Us. | Distractify
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Evil Panda,
      what is this? Game of Thrones?
      You are hereby forbidden to kill off any more characters.

Love,
      Otter

p.s. LOVED it! 5 stars!
      Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
      Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
      "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
        Evil Panda,
        what is this? Game of Thrones?
        You are hereby forbidden to kill off any more characters.
        LOL. Are you referring to Runemaster??? If so, you probably don't want to read Runeslade.
        If you are referring to Zombies, don't read IV, V, or VI.
        If you are referring to the Earth/Sky trilogy, don't read Heaven/Hell. But Above/Below is safe.

If you do mean Runemaster, I felt horrible about one of those deaths and relieved about another one. That character was f***ing obnoxious.

Thank you for all the stars!!!
        Last edited by Gay Panda; 11-30-2013, 09:18 PM.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
          I really need to be caught up here- but I wanted to say that this made me think of you, Panda: Owning Cats Can Inflict Permanent Damage To Mental Health But Nobody Bothered To Warn Us. | Distractify
          I LOVE THIS.

I wish I had millions of dollars and no conscience. Then I'd just have had Primal Coach Kitty cloned.

Primal Coach Kitty 2.0.

Comment

• Zombies and Earth/Sky: kill away! (you should feel very bad about that one death, that was not very nice. But it IS a zombie apocalypse)

Runeslade.................>=/
            Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
            Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
            "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• DON'T GIVE ANYTHING AWAY! I just finished Runegame today, and haven't ordered Runemaster yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
                Zombies and Earth/Sky: kill away! (you should feel very bad about that one death, that was not very nice. But it IS a zombie apocalypse)
                Can I start with Nash? Ugh. I knew a guy like him when I was in high school. He couldn't figure out why girls kept turning him down for dates.

LET ME EXPLAIN.

Comment

• Originally posted by tqd View Post
                  don't give anything away! I just finished runegame today, and haven't ordered runemaster yet...
                  no spoilers!!!

Comment

• Procrastinate at work with Panda!!!

The Onion Reviews 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' | Video | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Things I Should Be Doing:
                    1) Editing Runeslade
                    2) Going to Whole Foods
                    3) Cleaning the kitchen

Things I Am Doing:
                    1) Watching Onion Reviews
                    2) Looking at LOLCats
                    3) Eating leftover cranberry sauce

Comment

• LOL. Thank you. Happy procrastination achieved! (And srsly, I agreed with every single thing that reviewer said.)
                      I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Tonight I will be going to the French Laundry for Lady Friend's birthday.

Commence Hair Parting Procedures now.

Comment

• Phone with camera - check.
                          Phone with recording device - check.

Oh, and don't forget to fart - it's just journalistic research to see if they really do wipe your butt when you do.

Happy Birthday, Dear Lady Friend!
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Happy Birthday Lady Friend!!

I hope you all have a wonderful meal and I wish I was there!

Comment

• Happy birthday Lady Friend! Sending good thoughts because I don't have luck and the post always seems to get lost between here and the Magical Bamboo Forest/the sheep eat it.

Comment

• Hippy hoppy happy birthday darling lady friend - i hope that all your birthday wishes come true!
                                X
                                "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X