Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
    Many of the people at my Whole Foods smell so natural, I doubt a smelly Panda would bother anyone, unless you smell like old man ass. Everyone is bothered by that except other smelly old men.

It is Dungeness crab season!
    The segue from old man ass to Dungeness crab will keep me chuckling for quite some time. LOL

Panda, I look at things like cart handles and public transit as fairly benign ways to keep my immune system strong. I don't need flu shots, I just have to hang out anywhere children (also known as mini petri dishes) sneeze.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      Panda, I look at things like cart handles and public transit as fairly benign ways to keep my immune system strong. I don't need flu shots, I just have to hang out anywhere children (also known as mini petri dishes) sneeze.
      I think some of the leeriness comes from teaching where I always, always caught whatever the children brought in. (And we had some parents who always sent their kids into school sick. No matter how miserable and ill they were.) My immune system just rolled over in the face of germs so I'd be sick in September and October and January and March and May . . . Once I hadn't even gotten over an illness when I caught a fresh one. That was miserable.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Also, bacon pancakes are incredibly weird. Not bad . . . just weird. Lady Friend liked them.

Sour cream is a better topping than maple syrup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
          I think some of the leeriness comes from teaching where I always, always caught whatever the children brought in. (And we had some parents who always sent their kids into school sick. No matter how miserable and ill they were.) My immune system just rolled over in the face of germs so I'd be sick in September and October and January and March and May . . . Once I hadn't even gotten over an illness when I caught a fresh one. That was miserable.
          That makes sense. There's a little neighbor girl here who always has something in or running out of her nose. I only really back away when it's green. Kids!

May I ask for a link or the recipe for your bacon pancakes? I'm getting a couple of pounds of sausage delivered today and I bet it could substitute. I also have sour cream in the fridge. I'm usually up for some weird...
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Sure! I will try to attach it below (my magical tech spells often fail, so cross your fingers).

Bacon Pancakes | Mark's Daily Apple

Comment

• Thank you! No coconut flour here, but it has given me an idea for something snacky for the holidays.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Don't worry, Gay Panda, Debauchery has been at my place. She spent last night out on the town with her friend, Monthly Hormones, and they both crashed at my place early this morning. You can pick her up, and if you could give Hormones a ride home too, that would be nice.

Really nice.

Preferably soon.

Comment

• Not to worry, RittenRemedy, I can't lay claim to Debauchery, but Monthly Hormones has put on her Hot Flashes Crown and is firmly ensconsed at my house.

MONTHLY HORMONES: Covers off...covers on...covers off...covers on...covers off...covers on...
                  TQD: ooh I think I'm falling asleep...
                  MONTHLY HORMONES: Covers off...covers on...covers off..covers on...covers. off..covers on...
                  DEBAUCHERY: HEY, GAY PANDA, I WANT POTATOES!!!!!!
                  TQD: Oh crap.
                  Last edited by TQD; 11-19-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• I don't post much, mostly a reader. However, when I found myself in a primal cooking ditch and nothing sounded good I found this http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40316.html

It is a bit of work to make but it was totally worth it.

Now I have a whole folder in my favorites list just for primal recipes. If I try one and it's good it stays. Yukky, just delete.

Cheers.

Comment

• GP, I was thinking about you last night. Debauchery and Hormones made a stop by my place and forced me to eat nachos for dinner.

Actually, I had nachos for dinner the night before, too, and I can't even blame any fairies on that one. I blame the full moon...and crazy bad drivers...and the terrible 3s!

Is there a Terrible 3s fairy? If there is I would pay an exorcist all of my pocket lint to make it leave my son alone. One week in Disney with his dad and he comes back with a spinning head...
                      Last edited by sidewinder; 11-20-2013, 10:41 AM. Reason: Because it's easier to EAT nachos than to EACH them.

Comment

• NACHOS!!! I require them now.

Oh, it's not a Terrible Threes Fairy. It's a demon. All three-year-olds have them. One of my favorite students in my last year of teaching had quite the demon, who would transform this tiny, darling boy in sheer seconds from TEACHER PANDA, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH to TEACHER PANDA, I AM GOING TO EAT YOUR FACE.

His demon could be reliably triggered into showing its ugly head by red chairs. This boy loved the color red, and he always had to sit in a red chair. If someone else sat in his red chair . . . well, it was quite the scene. Banshee screams. Kicking feet. Pinwheeling arms. Spinning eyes. (Meanwhile, the no-longer-possessed older children in the room stared at him like he was nuts. It was just a chair, for Valhalla's sake.)

And then the demon moved to another three-year-old and my sweet boy resurfaced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sasifrass View Post
                          I don't post much, mostly a reader. However, when I found myself in a primal cooking ditch and nothing sounded good I found this http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40316.html
                          Thank you!!! I am going to try this out next week.

Comment

• DEBAUCHERY: LET ME GO!!! TAKE ME BACK!!!
                            GAY PANDA: No! Donít you remember our talk about how to be a good guest? Obviously not, because everyone is complaining about you!
                            DEBAUCHERY: LET ME OUT OF MY TWIZZLER LASSO!!! WE WERE ALL HAVING SUCH FUN AND THEN YOU HAD TO POOP THE PARTY!!!
                            GAY PANDA: Come on, we can have fun, too. I ate really well yesterday and this morning, so you can help me screw it up with lunch and dinner. And everyone else can get a visit from Remorse and Resolve while we stuff our faces with nachos and MnMs and write demon erotica together.

DEBAUCHERY: OOOH!!! I LOVE EROTICA!!! YOU WOULDNíT BELIEVE THE POSITION I FOUND MYSELF IN THE OTHER NIGHT---
                            GAY PANDA: Nobody wants to know.
                            DEBAUCHERY: YES, THEY DO!!! SO THERE I WAS, CUFFED TO A MOVING TREADMILL IN THE HOTEL GYM WITH MY LEGS ON THE---
                            GAY PANDA: NO. STOP.
                            DEBAUCHERY: THATíS NOT WHAT HE SAID!!! OR SHOULD I SAY, THEY!!! HEY, YOUíRE UNWRAPPING MY TWIZZLER LASSO!!!
                            GAY PANDA: Go back to the others. Youíre free.

Comment

• LADY FRIEND!!!

You are going to be so happy to know that you have vacation reading next month. I know how much you've been looking forward to Above/Below AND I JUST FINISHED IT.

Pick out your least favorite IQ point and prepare it for sacrifice.

Comment

• In keeping with my inner Scrooge, here is my new T-shirt.

ThinkGeek :: Grumpy Cat Christmas Tee

Comment

Working...
                                X