Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
    Yes, Panda, just have sex with the opposite sex, and God will heal all.
    But only if you're married!! Otherwise you're a dirty dirty fornicator.

Comment

• Originally posted by sidewinder View Post
      But only if you're married!! Otherwise you're a dirty dirty fornicator.
      The dirtier the better.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Panda may have a high IQ, but that does not make Panda smart.

* watching Poltergeist II alone at night *
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• twilight

I looooooovvvveeee that movie, so many teeth, and hairy dogs, and gorgeous people.............
          Gwamma would watch that with panda anytime !!!!!!!!!!!!
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Oh Gwamma, you kill me!! *wipes tears*

Well, yes, there certainly is something to be said for beautiful boys with lovely cheekbones and crinkly eyes when they smile. Though not enough smiling is done in Twilight, as I recall. Lotta moping and brooding, little smiling. Plus of course there's Billy Burke. Who - EEEEK - I have just Googled and discovered is only a couple of days younger than me. Huh. Is anyone watching his latest series, Revolution (power goes out all over the world, chaos ensues)? It just started here.
            I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Good lord, billy burke, is only three years younger than Gwamma...... I look OLD, he doesn't praps i should ask him what his secret is????????? It will have to be something to do with blood suckers.................
              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Scary movies are a lot less scary when one is writing demon erotica at the same time.

Lesson learned.

Comment

• And TWILIGHT PARTY at Panda's house!!!

Comment

• Do we all drink a shot every time Bella bites her lip?
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                      Do we all drink a shot every time Bella bites her lip?
                      That might be a better drinking game than the time I tried to take a shot of tequila every time she scoffed in the whole series.

I passed out on my loveseat a third of the way through the first movie.

Comment

• please.... please....... pretty please................. tell me the demon erotica is being inspired by poltergeist 2

i will be your second best friend after lady friend if you tell me that

i'll give you a dollar
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          please.... please....... pretty please................. tell me the demon erotica is being inspired by poltergeist 2

i will be your second best friend after lady friend if you tell me that

i'll give you a dollar
                          No, sadly, it wasn't inspired by Poltergeist II. But the movie did give me an idea for another demon erotica story.

Perhaps we can settle on fifty cents.

I can't watch Poltergeist without remembering Mother Panda, who said upon learning that several of the actors in the movies had died, "They got exactly what they deserved."

Um, FAIL.

Comment

• Poor Panda - your family took all the fun out of dysfunctional.

Now those people that dig up Pharaohs and whatnot - they deserve to die die die!

B*tch-lite

Comment

• I know Facebook feels very private and intimate, and that those are just random pictures of friends and coworkers and loved ones on the screen, but they actually represent very real people who read what you post. I know!!! How intrusive.

FACEBOOK IS NOT THE PLACE TO WORK OUT YOUR MARITAL PROBLEMS.

Lady Friend just texted from Des Moines to tell me to log on to her Facebook page and enjoy. Processing Queen has struck again. Her last overshare was a lengthy diatribe against the parent who abandoned her in adolescence, a post which degenerated in the comment thread since she is friends with all of her family (who have opposing views of what exactly happened). Today's entertainment was Big Fight With Spouse over Junk On The Floor.

Tears were dropped.
                              Words were yelled.
                              And no less than ELEVEN HUNDRED people (family, friends, business associates, clients, and Gay Panda) got to read all about it.

Comment

• Eleven hundred people. I don't think I've cared about that many people in 58 freakin' years on the planet. Really.

Daddy abandoned us after I left home. Then he freaked out because I wouldn't speak to him or acknowledge his new life. Sorry Daddy, but you suck. He left a woman with a high school education (my mom) and a disabled son (my brother) to fend for themselves. Did I cry when I learned of his passing? Hell, no. Maybe eleven hundred people know of it now because you have a very popular journal. But who cares. One or eleven hundred. He's dead. She's dead. Brother is dead.

Wow, that was cathartic. Hopefully I didn't freak you out, darling Panda poo.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X