• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
    "Fell Off the Primal Wagon Pooping"
    "Oops, I Glutened Again"
    "Primal Farting - early, middle and end"
    Lady Friend, I revoke the Lady in your name. You are now just Friend.

Oops, I Glutened Again made me laugh.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
      Hi, luckyhinton!!!

I wish I really were awesome. If you could see the state of my kitchen currently, you'd run away screaming.

* trudges to kitchen to start cleaning *

Awsome is not affected by piddly lil things like the state of ones kitchen...

if you could see the state of my kitchen at the moment... Youd think world war Z, Y and W just hit it.
      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• poor doofy chicken

may her valiant spirit chase after food morsels in chicken heaven
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• I think an ideal Valhalla for Expecto Patronum would be a field covered in food and a chicken population of only one.

Comment

• Despite the horrifying appearance of miniature modern dinosaurs, the mental image of the chicken on the windshield is very endearing.
            Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
              Despite the horrifying appearance of miniature modern dinosaurs, the mental image of the chicken on the windshield is very endearing.
              It was indeed cute. I don't know why she picked the PandaMobile over the coop, but I'm glad I didn't discover her in the morning while climbing into the car to go to the store.

Comment

• Originally posted by Susan673
                Welcome, new favorite poster.
                Why, thank you, Lady Troll! I love being mistaken for younger than I am. This journal may have 660 pages, but it doesn't look a day older than 85!!!

Comment

• Dear Book Thief,

You are now batting 1000, except for my secret demon erotica. In the interim while you wait for the next publication, I suggest you read Anne McCaffrey. The other day Lady Friend was absolutely offended and all ZOMG GAY PANDA WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ DRAGON BURPS AND DRAGON TOOTS AND TWERKIN' WITH DRAGONS?!?!?? I don't know. I just haven't read them. I've never really cared for dragon books. I prefer Whangdoodles. But you can read one and tell me what it's about, and Lady Friend will never know.

It must make you nuts that you don't know the demon erotica pseudonym. I will give you a hint. There is an e in it.

You're welcome.

Comment

• Gay Panda, I know you're probably past being entertained by carrier-inspired mommy-angst, but just in case you need another burst of it, go find Sanctimommy on facebook. The best part of it is when people don't get it.

My condolences on the loss of Expecto Patronum. (I can't watch those movies without thinking chickens anymore.) But I really doubt that chicken heaven for her would be a field of food and no other chickens. How would she know which were the tasty things without watching another chicken try to eat them???

Comment

• Originally posted by spughy View Post
                      Gay Panda, I know you're probably past being entertained by carrier-inspired mommy-angst, but just in case you need another burst of it, go find Sanctimommy on facebook. The best part of it is when people don't get it.

My condolences on the loss of Expecto Patronum. (I can't watch those movies without thinking chickens anymore.) But I really doubt that chicken heaven for her would be a field of food and no other chickens. How would she know which were the tasty things without watching another chicken try to eat them???
                      LOL. That is a very good point.

ZOMG, I have a new favorite thing to read! I love Facebook Sanctimommy!!! Mother Panda could be quite an unbearable sanctimommy in her day, so this is very funny for me. (She had horrific views especially on post-partum depression. Pity the new mother - if any - who received advice from her on that.)

Comment

• No National Zoo Panda-Cam?!?!?

DAMN YOU, CONGRESS.

Comment

• I'm traveling to DC this weekend to run from zombies. Apparently I won't be doing much sightseeing while I'm there. Booooo

Comment

• Originally posted by sidewinder View Post
                            I'm traveling to DC this weekend to run from zombies. Apparently I won't be doing much sightseeing while I'm there. Booooo
                            Triple

I have to do some research for Zombies V at a national park and I just realized, is it even open?! I was going to go next week.

Comment

• Just checked the website. It's closed.

I should put a footnote in that chapter: 'This scene would have been much more fleshed out if not for the government shutdown.'

Comment

• Republicans proposed a piecemeal bill that would fund a few things like national parks and part of the VA and, as expected, Democrats just rolled their eyes. *Sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X