Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sidewinder View Post
    Downloaded Zombies a while ago and am just now reading it. Love it, GP! I'm barely resisting the urge to pull it up on my Cloud Reader here at work. "What, this? Oh it's, uh....research! Accounting research, yeah."
    THANK YOU!!! That was wonderful to read on a day where I wanted to throttle the series and retreat to something more brainless. (It's a Research Day in which I spent hours looking at disgusting pictures of pile worms, reading a bitchy debate on front-forward baby carriers, and watching a National Geographic program on what happens if all the oil disappears.)

I think it qualifies as accounting research!
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• What happened to the Twerking thread? Does anyone know? Did it become contentious? I didn't try to read it until too late.

Comment

• men were all 'butts? is there butts?' then chanted to see butts and sex the butts
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          men were all 'butts? is there butts?' then chanted to see butts and sex the butts
          Oh, FFS.

Comment

• indeed
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Every time I start believing in the basic good of humanity, I surf the Internet and stand corrected.

Comment

• i just wanted to be dorky and shake my butt with like minded individuals )):
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• And speaking of gross, it is really sick to see a countdown for one of the Kardashian/Jenner girls to hit 18. 52 days until she's legal!!!

NONONO.

Maybe it's just me. But YUCK.

Comment

• The thread has been deleted. I did a search of "twerk," and came up here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...2723j2011087j7

So the thread name was All Things Twerk. But when I click on any of the links, I get:

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
                    Men chanting for more butts is just guys being guys. Jeez.
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• what? nails and wood bits are dirty? or was it an upside down butt?

is my journal in danger?

i have videos and gifs

NO ONE TELL ADMIN ABOUT MY JOURNAL

and guys being guys, i get it, but guys being guys are everywhere. i just want a break from penis waving sometimes
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I actually thought the twerk thread was pretty civil, all things considered. I mean...well...I suppose I wasn't super - mature. But civil.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

Comment

• yeah it was civil, so i don't get what was deleteable about it
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            i just want a break from penis waving sometimes
                            I read an article last month about Men Who Text Dick Pics To Random Chicks. It was all about why exactly they did it, and I finished the article still not quite grasping why. My old boss had a guy do that. She and I had had one of Those Mornings with Mr. Magazine Time and went out for lunch to save our sanity. Her phone vibrated, she looked down, and THERE WAS MR. HAPPY WAVING BACK.

Comment

• I should clarify that every morning was one of Those Mornings with Mr. Magazine Time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                I read an article last month about Men Who Text Dick Pics To Random Chicks. It was all about why exactly they did it, and I finished the article still not quite grasping why. My old boss had a guy do that. She and I had had one of Those Mornings with Mr. Magazine Time and went out for lunch to save our sanity. Her phone vibrated, she looked down, and THERE WAS MR. HAPPY WAVING BACK.
                                that's probably why i need penis breaks

i've been sent so many strange penis pics in my time *thousand yard stare*
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X