Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bella's hole starts to throb again."
    Oh no, not again! Every time that woman's hole starts to throb, there's trouble!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      Oh no, not again! Every time that woman's hole starts to throb, there's trouble!
      Whoever wrote that followed it up with this: Yet, Sam and Emily’s love for each other is so strong, Bella’s love hole throbs a bit more from Edward withdrawal.

STOP WITH THE THROBBING HOLES.

Also, the missing apostrophe s is not my error. The sentence came that way.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• And then we have: Alone again, Bella feels her hole acting up.

Comment

• Bella's hole is like its own person, with all of the throbbing and acting up. Spin off series?

Comment

• Bella's Hole and I
            Horton Hears Bella's Hole
            Little Red Riding Hole
            Bella's Hole and the Pauper
            Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor DreamHole - returning to Broadway!
            Bella's Hole and the Seven Dwarves (Parental discretion is advised.)
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Bella scores a hole in one?
              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• I'm regressing by the hour.

Bella's Hole of Pain in New Moon

Comment

• Bella's Hole of Pain sounds like the name of a club or bar with a very specific type of clientele.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Up since three and punchy, but here is the most fabulous article title to have ever been written:

Drunk female sheep shearers in court after battle with five cops following farmers' disco - Daily Record

Comment

• ....lady friend?
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

• Don't give her ideas!
                        I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Noooo Lady Friend, it's okay. It was just a creme egg. You don't have to She-Hulk the town, even though the green Halloween center is kind of creepy...

(I am making the assumption that Lady Friend's reaction to too much sugar is similar to mine. I am also making the assumption she ate a creepy green Halloween egg. I'm making a lot of assumptions today, and I've only been awake for 13 minutes. Yay!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                            I'm regressing by the hour.

Bella's Hole of Pain in New Moon
                            I noticed the section of imagery and allegory involves Jacob's Rock. You think they could have found something that goes better with Bella's Hole. No wonder they didn't work out.

Comment

• I was just informed that I wrote the Twilight of zombie books.

* bows *

I never imagined my zombie series would evoke such ire among readers, but it's been voted two dildos down.

Oh well. I'll write more demon erotica instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanna View Post
                                I noticed the section of imagery and allegory involves Jacob's Rock. You think they could have found something that goes better with Bella's Hole. No wonder they didn't work out.
                                Jacob's Rock and Bella's Hole! That made me laugh and laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X