Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bugs View Post
    Don't want to watch, can't look away? I'm off to read the pcos thread.
    It hasn't degenerated into a fight yet like in the old Iodine thread. He's just cutting and pasting the same Iodine Cures Everything post, and not sticking around to defend it when people disagree. (Or he just does another cut-and-paste of a similar post.) His proof that Iodine Cures Everything is testimonials.

I could testify that a Twerkin' Tan Mom video is the cure for all sexual dysfunction on Planet Earth, but just saying it on the Internet doesn't make it so.*

* Of course it does!!!
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Every time a copy of Earth/Sky sells, I get a case of the giggles. There is something quite rich in how, at times, the work in which we put the least amount of effort is what does well.

Love that I got a request for Above/Below.

Comment

• congrats on more sales!

grizz will occasionally try to sway me to his line of thinking by sending me his links, i don't know if he forgets that my first hand experience disagrees with his testimonials or if he wants to convert me into a testimonial as well

but i take them, and thank him for his time
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Ooh, the iodine thread. It started off as giggly, train wreck goodness - wasn't long before I stared at the screen in disbelief that someone was so aggressively batshit and unaware of that fact. Fact! Totally batshit. Then came all of the crazy name calling by Grizz, quickly followed by him threatening to report everyone for everything they've ever said. I admired bloodorchid from afar during this period.

I made a far too reasonable comment once, saying that no one was doing themselves or their (insane) cause any favors by descending into infantile personal attacks. Grizz had the remarkable lack of insight to quote my post as evidence that other people were picking on him and being TROLLS. Dude, I was talking about you.

Comment

• My ego inflates as we speak
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• I . . . I just don't know what to say about this . . . except I am now ashamed that I take so little care in how I dress when I go to Whole Foods. Look at this delicate flower! Some people class up a joint; some people bring it down. I resolve to try harder.

Dlisted | The CAPTION THIS Contest For September 4th!

Comment

• I think they changed the link. I had to google it: Dlisted | The CAPTION THIS Contest WINNER For September 4th!
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Thank you, JoanieL!!!

I don't know what she's wearing, but it is an amazing creation indeed.

Comment

• dammit i thought you were really internet famous

thanks for the let down

and the broken heart
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      dammit i thought you were really internet famous

thanks for the let down

and the broken heart
                      I'll bring you flowers when we do our Twilight movie marathon to make up for it.

I just read an interview in which Stephenie Meyer said that she has NOT read 50 Shades of Grey since she doesn't read smut or even romance. And I just thought YOU HAD A WEREWOLF MAN IMPRINT ON A NEWBORN. YOU HAVE LOST THE HIGH GROUND.

FOREVER.

Comment

• hahahahaha
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                          Thank you, JoanieL!!!

I don't know what she's wearing, but it is an amazing creation indeed.
                          I dont know who your looking at... But HE is wearing some skanky threads
                          Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                            I . . . I just don't know what to say about this . . . except I am now ashamed that I take so little care in how I dress when I go to Whole Foods. Look at this delicate flower! Some people class up a joint; some people bring it down. I resolve to try harder.

Dlisted | The CAPTION THIS Contest For September 4th!
                            Oh my.....

Comment

• Umm....this synopsis of New Moon that I'm reading needs some work. While describing how sad and empty Bella Swan is after Edward leaves, how loneliness creeps up on her over and over, the writer summarized it as: "Bella's hole starts to throb again."

Yes, I'm childishly giggling.

Comment

• Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X