No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMG, there are only 122 shopping days left until Christmas!!!

I found a website that has a countdown. And then I found another website that disagrees and says it is only 121 days. I am too lazy to count on my own.

Better get shopping, everyone. Or join the Circle of Scrooge with Panda.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Being a long time lone Scrooger... I'll join in the Circle of Scrooge with Panda, because I'm pretty sure that's going to up the fun factor considerably.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Welcome to the Circle of Scrooge, Cori. Welcome.

* cackles evilly *

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
          ...join the Circle of Scrooge with Panda.
          Baaaah, humbug.

Comment

• godsdammit, Gay Panda
            two...TWO unfinished series???
            You are a tag
            Otter requires fries

xoxo,
            Otter

p.s. tempted to torment you with fan-fiction... what's the opposite of erotica, i.e. sexy time about people you don't want to see naked?
            Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
            Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
            "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
              godsdammit, Gay Panda
              two...TWO unfinished series???
              You are a tag
              Otter requires fries

p.s. tempted to torment you with fan-fiction... what's the opposite of erotica, i.e. sexy time about people you don't want to see naked?
              * cough * three series * cough *

I wasn't going to announce the third one. Yes, I am a tag.

The good news is I'm wrapping up the final proofread of Runemaster ten weeks ahead of its scheduled mid-November release. It will be finished at the end of August, so I will bribe Lady Friend with bacon to put it up for me sometime in September. SO GET YOUR FRIES READY.

The other good news is since Runemaster went along so swimmingly, I can also bump up the release date of Zombies III to late October/early November.

The bad news is I published Earth/Sky. Saxon and Bella hated that trilogy so much that I couldn't resist writing it. After all, what ISN'T sexy about a love triangle between a high school ditz, a fallen angel, and a slowly decaying zombie?!

PLEASE torment me with fan fiction!
              Last edited by Gay Panda; 08-25-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• The bad news is I published Earth/Sky
                wow, I may have to write a BBG song to go with it!
                Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  Baaaah, humbug.

The Circle of Scrooge has an official mascot!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ottercat View Post
                    wow, I may have to write a BBG song to go with it!
                    LOL. The main character Jessa JUST LOVES BBG. She thinks people who find anything weird in triplets singing love songs to each other are just plain old perverts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      Better get shopping, everyone. Or join the Circle of Scrooge with Panda.
                      I'm in. I've spent my whole life perfecting my seasonal "Bah, humbug!" delivery.

I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I love Grumpy Cat!!!

Today's Scrooge-y Contemplation: I would rather stick a candy cane up my butt than listen to Santa Baby EVER AGAIN.

In my version of hell, Santa Baby and Red Red Wine play on repeat.

* runs to do good deeds today and avoid hell *

Comment

• Lady Friend just asked me what I thought about insert-random-topic-here. I had to explain that I don't think on Mondays. I just react to stimuli.

Comment

• Sorry, what? I'm having to do mind bleach to get out the visual from my head from your last post!! 😳 Along with a stupid song! 😩
                            Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Well, it could always be worse. You could have the Oscar Mayer Weiner song stuck in your head... or the Band-Aids "I'm stuck on bandaids" one.

Comment

• Every time Miley stuck out her tongue in that crass VMA performance, I wanted to grasp it with hot dog tongs and force it back where it belongs.

Comment

Working...
                                X