No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost 10 days & no panda!! I'm getting worried!!! Did that bear get sucked in to the zombie story that was being written & can't find the magic portal back? did GP catch swine flu at whole foods from the grocery cart?? Did the Synthroid work its magic & GP no longer needs this journal & us the adoring panda fans? 😱

Where is Lady Friend?? Please give us an update...pretty please?

What's a fan to do? Awwwwwww. That's it! Always leave 'em wanting more!! Smart panda! Ok that's long enough. You can come out now.

😳
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Comment

• Hes probably tied up in Grizzes cellar being force fed acidic foods and iodine......
      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• lol!! Oh noooooooooooo...not that!!! 😱😱

Comment

• Wait- I finally get back on here and get caught up with the goings on in the Magical Bamboo Forest only to find that Panda is GONE?! Oh Cruel Fate!
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• [[sings the Panda song]]

Can someone help me lure GP back? I need some lyrics.
            Depression Lies

Comment

• i'm not good with lyrics, but i can post a cute pic lure

beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                i'm not good with lyrics, but i can post a cute pic lure

Squeeeee!

Also- what is it? It looks kinda like a dog, but kinda like a panda . . .
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• somebody colored the puppy

the most squishable, loveable puppy <3

do i need more lures? i think i maybe do

beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Aaw- poor stupid Bambi.

This is why we shoot Bambi's mom . . .

Comment

• he just wasn't done swimming yet

'NO MAWM I DON'T WANNA GO YET LET ME STAY MAWM PLEASE! *splash*'
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• PANDA LIVES.

Panda was in one of the following places:
                        A) Hawaii getting a sunburn
                        B) Paris scaling the Eiffel Tower like Spiderman
                        C) Working my way through all 50 Shades with a team of sexy volunteers
                        D) Twerking in Tibet for cheering monks
                        E) Taking in the sights of my HMO’s basement level Surgical Department

Oh, how I wish the answer were anything but E.

One of the annoying things about having cats, back when I had them, was the number of abscesses they brought home from fighting. They always timed it for weekends so we would have to go to the emergency vet and spend extra money. Abscesses are a condition my mind associates wholly with felines, so imagine my surprise when (as the result of a bar fight*) I came down with an abscess last week.

It was nasty, beginning as a tiny, innocent scrape on my chest. I put Neosporin on it and stopped rubbing swine flu germs all over myself to break my OCD issue. But the scrape didn’t heal. Instead it got worse. Forming The Pink Circle of Sadness around the scrape, the infection went from the size of a penny to larger than a half-dollar. And then it kept on going, spreading out more widely and growing taller. I will keep the worst details to myself, since some of you are probably eating dinner. Finally I trotted off to my brusque Doctor Yoda, who referred me to Surgery.

It was a little alarming to see that my HMO keeps its Surgical Department in its basement. Low ceilings, narrow hallways, institutional colors, it was a creepy place. I could practically hear a pipe dripping to complete the effect, and I always thought the basement was reserved for the morgue. Perhaps that was the other way down the hall. Maybe it was a commentary on their expectations for my chances of survival. If I died, they would just have to roll my sorry, abscess-covered carcass down the hall rather than jab the elevator button and wait impatiently for one to arrive.

But it was a very minor procedure. I even got to watch the doctor brandish his tools of evil. There was The Cutter and The Clamper and The Poker, and then a huge chunk of my flesh was liberated and borne away. Disgusted that my body had managed to pull off a medical condition that is reserved under CATS in my mental files, I exploded, “One day I will be a sentient BRAIN in a JAR. I look FORWARD to that day.”

The doctor blinked in surprise and then said, “I like your attitude.”

Then I went home and spent many days feeling like someone was stabbing me repeatedly in the chest. I swallowed a lot of pain medication and sent Lady Friend sad pleas through text for Healing Nachos. Four times a day I swallowed green, strange-smelling antibiotics. The last one went down the hatch last night and my chest finally feels better.

So what will I catch next? Fleas? Panda pox? It remains to be seen.
                        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• UPDATE: (in explanation of *)

* No one can break a beer bottle or throw a bar stool like PANDA.**

** I wasn’t in a bar fight. I don’t know how I got an abscess. It was disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigi View Post

hello pandy ::waves:: - iz you there??
                            i love this picture!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                              tied up in Grizzes cellar being force fed acidic foods and iodine......
                              I can just hear him saying that I wouldn't have gotten an abscess if I'd just taken a daily dose of three pounds of iodine.

Comment

• The panda is back!! I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles & glad that you are on the mend. We were really getting worried!!

Sounds like this could somehow be a chapter in the zombie book?? 😉

Comment

Working...
                                X