Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
    Just look at it this way... you've never really been a baker before Panda. You're expanding your horizons!
    Dammit, I want to contract!!!

The endocrinologist did say that he expected by Christmas my thyroid would be enough under control for weight loss to be an option.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
      Dammit, I want to contract!!!

The endocrinologist did say that he expected by Christmas my thyroid would be enough under control for weight loss to be an option.
      Good news on the thyroid. Xmas isn't that far off.

If you get a contract, just make sure you watch what you say during any depositions.

These will never be fully primal because they are sugar laden and use light corn syrup, but for the occasional snack, at least you won't be getting preservatives, HFCS, and other ickies - and you could make them with dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate: Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Panda: Knock, knock.
        Lady Friend: Who’s there?
        Panda: (shakes head mournfully) Not cheese.
        Awwwww. That almost made me sob!

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
        ****** I have officially been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s. This is not fabulous.
        It is not. But now you know, and you have a path forward (albeit tragically devoid of delicious dairyness for the time being). Hopefully this knowledge will bring you a sense of having some control of your own destiny, instead of flailing in frustration and confusion.
        I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Today I got a letter from my HMO doctor that basically said, "Your test results show that your thyroid is slowly destroying itself. Let's retest in six months."

And this is why I had to go outside my HMO for treatment.

Comment

• If only you could send back an email that read: My tests on your brain show that it is slowly destroying itself. Would you like to address this immediately, or wait six months?

Replace "brain" with "penis" and he'll really get the message.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
              If only you could send back an email that read: My tests on your brain show that it is slowly destroying itself. Would you like to address this immediately, or wait six months?
              Oh, I am sorely tempted by this.

It's amazing the difference between the two. The non-HMO endo looks at my symptoms and tests and says, "Gah!!! Let's treat this and treat this now!!!" and the HMO doctor says, "Nah!!! Except for your thyroid imploding, you're fine!!! See you in six!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                Awwwww. That almost made me sob!
                Don't sob, Sigi!!! Panda is just being a Drama Panda, which Lady Friend (so very rudely) pointed out.

Comment

Don't sob, Sigi!!! Panda is just being a Drama Panda, which Lady Friend (so very rudely) pointed out.
                  Ladyfriend should only rudely point at her sheeps, they're too dumb to know the difference... when pointing out things to Panda, particularly Panda with Tan Mom accouterments she should only ever do so with gentlest kindness and deepest sympathy.

*I almost snorted typing that*
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Alarm Squawk: Let's go look, children.

Comment

• And it's my very favorite reason of all . . .

. . . SQUAWKING IS FUN!!!

Yes, Imperio is just yelling for the sake of yelling.

Comment

• you should eat her as a lesson to the others
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• I'm sorry about the diagnosis- and I'm REALLY sorry about the cheeselessness. I'm sending you my willpower to help with that, since I'm not using it anyway.

At least you have a diagnosis and a potential end to the tunnel. That part is good!
                          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            you should eat her as a lesson to the others
                            Noted.

I read that to Lady Friend, who said, "You know the other chickens will just join in."

Comment

• crap. that's true.

chickens are annoying bastards who refuse to learn lessons
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                                I'm sorry about the diagnosis- and I'm REALLY sorry about the cheeselessness. I'm sending you my willpower to help with that, since I'm not using it anyway.

At least you have a diagnosis and a potential end to the tunnel. That part is good!
                                Accepting willpower with gratitude!!!

The good news is that this new increase in meds hasn't landed me flat on the panda ass like the last two times. I'm not much good for anything with work, but I'm not falling asleep every few minutes either.

Now if only Amazon Prime had something good to watch . . . (suffered through The Host last night)

Comment

Working...
                                X