No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You made me smile primal panda. Congrats and welcome to an awesome lifestyle.

Comment

• Big Fat Fail. I'm reading an article on Huffington Post and beneath it says: You May Like, followed by a series of things I might like to click on. This is what I'm being offered:

1. Brutal Home Invasion Caught on Nanny Cam
      2. Teen Assaulted
      3. Surfer Killed by Shark

Dear Huffington Post, this is NOT what I like. Who likes this stuff? I hereby request that you revise what I can click on to:

1. Nachos
      2. Mindless celebrity scandals
      3. Pandas

That is all. Thank you.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Also, Lady Friend reports that a pair of underpants was left randomly in the loading zone at her work. She claims they are not hers. If you are missing a pair of hot pink panties with little black polk-a-dots, please post here and she will return them to you.

Comment

• Maybe someone is trying to catch Ladyfriend's "interest" with said underpants?

Ohhhhh!
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• When did chocolates and flowers give way to strewing underpants at someone's workplace?!

I am so behind the times.

Comment

• Sometimes a girl REALLY wants to get noticed!

She should have at least pinned a note to them though...
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Maybe the message was in the pheromones?

Comment

• I meant like a name and number...
                  Just to make things easier.
                  But you know, the FUN is in the chase!
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I'm trying to imagine my reaction, were I to find a stranger's pair of underpants left on my computer for me to find in the morning. I just don't know that romance would be my first reaction. It would more along the lines of ICK.*

YMMV.

* My second reaction would be how the f*ck did someone get into my house?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      When did chocolates and flowers give way to strewing underpants at someone's workplace?!

I am so behind the times.
                      They've been doing this AT LEAST since Tom Jones in the Sixties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                        They've been doing this AT LEAST since Tom Jones in the Sixties.
                        Truth.

Panda is too sheltered out there in the Magical Bamboo Forest.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Used panties are big business.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                            Used panties are big business.
                            Yup, you can even buy them from vending machines in Japan...
                            Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                              Yup, you can even buy them from vending machines in Japan...
                              LOL... always the Japanese!

I think they are really trying to corner the market on all things at the top of the freaky list.
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Oh, a visit from the Three AM Thinking Fairy. Where would I be without you?

ASLEEP.

I hate when the Three AM Fairies visit, but the Thinking Fairy is truly the lowest of the low. There is the annoying and impatient Tinkle Fairy, who is marked by her ridiculous inability to wait for six; there is the Random Noise Fairy, who pinches a neighborhood dog to make it bark or hovers outside your window with her hands cupped around her mouth and making siren sounds. I have a fair chance of returning to sleep when Tinkle and Random Noise visit.

But the Thinking Fairy? Sigh. She's such a gabber, she never gets the hint that I want to return to sleep, and she only wants to talk about aggravating matters. Panda, I'm pretty sure that you were rude at the store the other day. Panda, you should probably give one more look-through to that book you've read through six times for spelling errors. Panda, you need to vacuum because Benign Poltergeist has been covering the floor in raisins and hair since midnight. Panda, why doesn't anyone ever leave you underpants at the workplace? If you were only more desirable . . .

GO AWAY.

Comment

Working...
                                X