Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to help.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• ZOMG, I HAVE INTERNETZ AGAIN!!!!!!!

The doctor has doubled my Synthroid dose starting tomorrow, so we shall see if Panda can stay awake during the day. Panda would like this very much indeed.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
        ZOMG, I HAVE INTERNETZ AGAIN!!!!!!!

The doctor has doubled my Synthroid dose starting tomorrow, so we shall see if Panda can stay awake during the day. Panda would like this very much indeed.
        Yay! for Internetz.... we've missed you.

Comment

• We would like it very much indeed, too!
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Children, I require names. I woke up on the unimaginative side of the Magical Bamboo Forest and I have to name ten (slightly unpleasant) characters for Volume Four of The Zombies today. So if you're bored at work, throw me a name. These ten characters have been born between 1960-1999 and their function is one of antagonism to the lead characters. I'm thinking of people who bugged the ever-loving f*ck out of me when I was a little geeky panda in elementary school/junior high for inspiration. This is a sci-fi/horror genre series, but it's very much based in this world so no one is named Zork or Blaster. Need both male and female names.

1. Jason. There has to be a Jason. He was one of the nastiest bullies in my eighth grade. One girl in the class finally kicked him in the nuts during recess. (And, of course, she got in terrible trouble and he was the victim, even though he regularly made victims out of everyone else.)

2. Joanna. She wasn't a bully, but she sat next to me in third grade and picked her nose. In front of everyone. And then she ate her discoveries. Again, in front of everyone. And Young Panda had to pass the panda homework her way, and knew it was going to be infected with her boogar power.

Okay, I need eight more. GO!!!

Comment

• Man this is going to be harsh for anyone whose name comes up on the list :-p
              -Natalie (a variation on my own name, but I strongly dislike when people refuse to read the last letter, also have known some bitchy Natalie's)
              -Maria (she tried to choke me while we were playing house)
              -Taylor (someone whose vapidness in HS disgusted me)
              -Tamera (see above)
              -Tim (teased me a lot in elementary school)
              -Charlie (guy at work that I strongly dislike, he insists on calling me "kid" and a shortened version of my name that I've asked him repeatedly not to)

Thought I'd try to split it evenly, but I'm blanking on a couple of guys' names. They were Irish in origin, I think.
              Depression Lies

Comment

• Shawna- the leader of the girls that made my life miserable in elementary school
                Lizzy- just because

Huh, it seems I've blocked the names of the few male tormentors I had
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• A book about zombies! How exciting, I'm looking forward to it Panda!

I give you Trenton and Ross, two bullies that made my life miserable from grades two to ten. Shall we go with names of exes? Travis, John, Quentin, Mark, Shane, Paul. Oops, those aren't all exes but still I present them to you to use as you will or don't will.
                  I'm a 39 y/o mother of 3 sons ages 12, 14, and 15
                  HT: 5'7"
                  SW: 223 June 2012
                  CW: 191.4 April 21 2013
                  TWL2D: 32 lbs

Primal Goals: to feel healthier, fitter, and sexier than ever before

Favourite primal resources: The Food Lovers Make it Paleo cookbook, Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo, The Food Lovers Kitchen, Primal Kitchen: A Family Grokumentary and of course Mark's Daily Apple!

Comment

• Matt/Matthew- That's my brother's name. Or you could use Hollis, that's his middle name.
                    Heck... dedicate two characters to him... he was a right little bastard.
                    Yes, I know... he's family. But that little prick trolled me hard when we were kids.

I just recounted the time he(who is not reactive to poison ivy) scrubbed said plant all over the right side of my face(who is VERY reactive to the stuff.

My eye glued shut. My faced swelled about an inch thick with crust.
                    It was not cool.
                    Did I mention that he was laughing while he scrubbed it... and he did not get in trouble.

Dick.
                    For that, and some other offenses... like the fact that when I was smaller than him he would hold me down and spit lugies in my face... He deserves something really horrific in your book.

I like my brother now... I have forgiven him and realize that his stupid actions as a kid were the fault of my dad's really bad parenting.
                    But still.
                    It'd be cool if you'd make him a zombie or kill him horribly anyway Or make him a zombie AND kill him horribly as a zombie too thus killing him horribly twice? I dunno, something like that.
                    You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                      -Natalie (a variation on my own name, but I strongly dislike when people refuse to read the last letter, also have known some bitchy Natalie's)
                      -Maria (she tried to choke me while we were playing house)
                      -Taylor (someone whose vapidness in HS disgusted me)
                      -Tamera (see above)
                      -Tim (teased me a lot in elementary school)
                      -Charlie (guy at work that I strongly dislike, he insists on calling me "kid" and a shortened version of my name that I've asked him repeatedly not to)
                      Thank you!!! I'm going to help myself to Natalie, since I don't have any other characters in this series who start with N. (I really want to take Charlie and Tim too, but I just used those in The Sigils and the Rune series respectively. And wow, your Charlie is a jackass!)

Also think I might be stealing Tamera.

Okay, so we have:
                      1) Jason
                      2) Joanna
                      3) Natalie
                      4) Tamera

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                        Shawna- the leader of the girls that made my life miserable in elementary school
                        Lizzy- just because

Huh, it seems I've blocked the names of the few male tormentors I had
                        Damn! And I just used "Shawn" in my Supernatural fan fic. I think I might have to trot this one out again. All right, the leader of your tormentors is undergoing a sex change to Shawn.

5) Shawn (and he will be a total prick)

Comment

• That works for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by primal me View Post
                            A book about zombies! How exciting, I'm looking forward to it Panda!

I give you Trenton and Ross, two bullies that made my life miserable from grades two to ten. Shall we go with names of exes? Travis, John, Quentin, Mark, Shane, Paul. Oops, those aren't all exes but still I present them to you to use as you will or don't will.
                            6) And now we have Ross Trenton!!! I killed off a Travis in Volume Two, or else that would also fit this group perfectly.

Yay! I'm glad you're excited! I'm releasing the first book in July on Kindle (and it will have free days, which I'll mention here - don't pay for it).

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              Matt/Matthew- That's my brother's name. Or you could use Hollis, that's his middle name.
                              Heck... dedicate two characters to him... he was a right little bastard.
                              Yes, I know... he's family. But that little prick trolled me hard when we were kids.

For that, and some other offenses... like the fact that when I was smaller than him he would hold me down and spit lugies in my face... He deserves something really horrific in your book.

It'd be cool if you'd make him a zombie or kill him horribly anyway Or make him a zombie AND kill him horribly as a zombie too thus killing him horribly twice? I dunno, something like that.
                              7) Oh, Zombie Matt. You are going to meet your end in the chapter I write next week. Poor, poor zombie Matt.

I also knew a perfectly awful Matthew in junior high. Sadly, he was our class president.

Comment

• Tiffany because she continues to annoy me by playing the helpless victim.
                                Judith and Monique because they were vapid teachers who didn't give a damn about students.
                                Female 55
                                Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
                                Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Comment

Working...
                                X