X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your liver isn't worth this insanity!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      your liver isn't worth this insanity!
      My liver can process a brewery! I hail from a long, proud line of alcoholics. And was saved from becoming one myself because I hate the taste of alcohol so very, very much. BLEHGH. I have to brace myself every time I take a sip, and while I'm bracing myself, she scoffs yet again.

Thirty-two minutes into this movie and I've lost track of the scoffs. I'm considering a break to fry up some Potatoes of Pathos.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Potatoes of Pathos are epic absorbers of tequila... just ask every Waffle House in 'Merica!!!
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Potatoes of Pathos seemed like so much work, so now I'm just eating a bar of cheddar cheese I found in my fridge.

Comment

• Ha!
            That's certainly the tequila talking. I recognize that voice.

How many more scoffs?
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
              How many more scoffs?
              I've had to adjust the criteria. If I actually took a sip every time she scoffed, I would have alcohol poisoning by the end of the movie. I would say that it is now one sip per three scoffs, but I am no longer capable of the complicated mathematics that that would entail.

It remains to be seen if I am capable of closing the chicken coop for the night. Eating cheese is hard enough.

Comment

• Next time, I advise whipped cream flavored vodka in orange juice. Tastes like a creamsicle!
                Depression Lies

Comment

• hope you and your liver feel better, panda
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                    Next time, I advise whipped cream flavored vodka in orange juice. Tastes like a creamsicle!
                    Whipped cream vodka tastes good in/on anything... it really does.
                    In orange juice.
                    In cranberry.
                    In coke.
                    In dr pepper...
                    Mixed with black spiced rum...
                    Straight in my mouth.

It's insanely easy to drink.
                    Particularly the Pinnacle brand.
                    No burn at all... just really smooth yummy whippy creamy flavor!
                    I think it comes in Chocolate Whipped to.
                    It's like they WANT me to be an alcoholic?
                    I have to stay away from that stuff.
                    And thanks be to ALL THE GODS that that shiz was not in existence back when I was really young!!!
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• I had a Long Island Iced Tea with raspberry vodka that blew my mind.
                      Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        It's insanely easy to drink.
                        Particularly the Pinnacle brand.
                        No burn at all... just really smooth yummy whippy creamy flavor!
                        I think it comes in Chocolate Whipped to.
                        It's like they WANT me to be an alcoholic?
                        I have to stay away from that stuff.
                        And thanks be to ALL THE GODS that that shiz was not in existence back when I was really young!!!
                        Yes to all of that, esp. brand. Smirnoff's is not as good. Hmmm what would chocolate whipped be good in? You could do a twist on black/white Russians with this stuff (my favorite drinks).
                        Depression Lies

Comment

• Another good drinking game: Do a shot/sip every time Bella bites her lip and looks uncomfortable (Is she constipated or just confused?). She does that about as often as she scoffs.

My personal favorite was always: Watch Lord of the Rings and do a shot whenever someone says a made-up word (including place names). You can't make it through the intro to the first movie.
                          Height: 5'7"
                          SW: 178.0 (1/1/2013)
                          CW: 163.2
                          GW: I'll know when I get there!

My Primal Journal

Comment

• Any opinions on the UV brand of flavored vodkas? I like the blue raspberry (with lemonade), but have not tried others. DH likes cherry with his coke/pepsi. I think they make a whipped one as well, but also have cake flavor which I hear is amazing.
                            Primal since March 5, 2012
                            SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Dearest Panda,
                              do you know what I universally hate hate HATE about your books?? they END! combine that with being an insomniac and a fast reader and there is much sadness. I realized I was 85% of the way through Runegame and I didn't want it to end so I went back and re-read the first three books and then Runegame. Now I am a sad Otter. I have to know what happens in the next book, but then the whole series will be over! I'm imagining redemption for Saxon through a gory death with her last breath in Noah's arms

p.s. If you want to see some epic scoffing, watch "Snow White and the Huntsman" where she makes this weird little buck-toothed face and goes "huhh" for every single emotion: terror! astonishment! consternation! huhh...
                              Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                              Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                              "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

• there will be much liver poisoning this eve
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X