Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
    From 8:55 to 8:58, the spambot named Shit3reau posted 8 posts. But the board doesn't allow me to report that many spammers in as much time.
    You don't have to report every post that one spammer makes. One is enough, the mods can delete all the posts they've made very easily.
    Depression Lies

Comment

• I meant if I try to report more than one spammer in that amount of time. I have to wait 40 seconds between reports which means I usually won't report the second one because I have the attention span of a gnat.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Same here, Joanie. I agree. Reporting spammers should not be limited when spammers can infiltrate our boards and fill them with garbage in less time. You also have to wait something like 5 minutes between PMs. So if you forgot to mention something in the first and want to send a second, you gotta wait. Us gnat-like attention people usually fail to send the second message, so information is lost.
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Dude, why are you people trying to get rid of my spammers? I LOVE YOU, SPAMMERS!!!

There is underwear on my couch, the last of the clean laundry that I have yet to put away because I've gotten a visit from the Headache Fairy. I have no idea why I'm telling you this. It's probably the pain medication.

And in other news, Lady Friend paid an outrageous amount of money to see an endocrinologist who is not covered by any insurance. He is a Free Ranger of the Endocrinology West. And he did not blame her extra weight on eating cupcakes and not exercising. To have a medical professional NOT blame her in that way is unprecedented.
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Lots of luck to Lady Friend in figuring out what's up and how to get to being her very best.
            I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
              Lots of luck to Lady Friend in figuring out what's up and how to get to being her very best.
              Why, thank you, Sigi. It's going to be a long haul, but at least I've taken a couple of steps on the road!
              Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• I went to a ND, had a hormone/thyroid/adrenal test done, and my stubborn fat also has a reason... and now, a solution.

Here's to us, Lady Friend.

Comment

• GP, did you see this??

http://mars-one.com/en/mission/mission-and-vision

Kinda reminds me of a book I once read

"Mars One will launch the Astronaut Selection Program, open to anyone in the world. Not unlike the televised events of the Olympic Games, Mars One intends to maintain an on-going, global media event, from astronaut selection to training, from lift-off to landing, to provide primary funding for this next giant leap for mankind."
                  Last edited by winencandy; 05-17-2013, 05:46 PM. Reason: fixed link
                  "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                  "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                  "Moderation sucks." Suse
                  "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                  "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                    GP, did you see this??

Mission and Vision - Mars One

Kinda reminds me of a book I once read
                    I am so ready to take this leap for pandakind!!!

Comment

• Oh, ducklings.

One of the most annoying things about depression is when it rears up and smacks you in the face for absolutely no reason at all. This does not happen very often to me, for which I am grateful. But it has now been many days of circling sad faces on feelings charts. I have no idea why it is here, and I am tired of it sitting on the sofa next to me like an unwelcome visitor. So I have decided to chase it out this evening with the following:

A) A big bowl of whipped cream for dinner.
                      B) The Twilight movies.
                      C) Shots of tequila for every time Bella Swan scoffs. (Or at least sips of it, since I can't abide the taste.)

If this doesn't chase an unwelcome visitor out the door, nothing will.

Comment

• my god you'll be blackout drunk in no time
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          my god you'll be blackout drunk in no time
                          ZOMG the amount of times she scoffs in just the first twenty minutes of the movie!!! The Happy Scoff. The Annoyed Scoff. The Sad Scoff. And let us not forget the Perpetual Look of Constipation.

Tequila is truly vile.

Comment

• You do know that they make Whipped Cream flavored vodka... right.
                            Deliciously drunk IS an option!!!

Kristen Stewart has so much botox in her face all she can do is look constipated and kinda scoff.
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I did not know it came in flavors, cori!!!

It just seemed fitting to watch these tonight since this morning I woke up to the headlines that they had broken up.

All this tequila is making me want to start a fight and I have no one to fight with so here's fightin' words: TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY.

Comment

• Dear gods, I can't drink fast enough to keep up with her scoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X