No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Friend has a lot of good points. Today they are not on display. She pressed ice cream into my hands and then put Never Say Never on the television. Lady Friend, you are FIRED. Gay Panda is NOT a Belieber. (Or however the flying f*ck you spell the name of that brat.)
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Bieber camp mum over Anne Frank controversy; rabbi defends him - CNN.com
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ja45owry
        Here's some more jaw-dropping info for you:
        Dear Ja45owry:

I am NOT going to follow the links to your purported 'jaw-dropping info'. I know exactly where they go, and who you are as well, Justin Bieber. A picture of those doe-eyed, shaggy-haired good looks will not cause me to retract my assertion that you are a brat. Pull up your pants and stop spitting on people. My youngest brother had the same issues, but he was a toddler at the time.

Love,
        Gay Panda

Comment

• It's Justin Bieber's world. We just orbit him.

This was one of those moments that he needed a true friend or good PR person to nudge him in the side and whisper, "You know you're coming across like a self-centered dick, right?" as he wrote in the guestbook.

Comment

• don't be a hater

it's perfectly legit to say a girl who lost her family and friends horribly and died horribly herself would be his fan because he is totes amazing

his songs touch you, and create peace and understanding and love

join us, become a belieber
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
              It's Justin Bieber's world. We just orbit him.

This was one of those moments that he needed a true friend or good PR person to nudge him in the side and whisper, "You know you're coming across like a self-centered dick, right?" as he wrote in the guestbook.
              I caught sight of this bit of awesomeness in my FB feed earlier:

"Justin Bieber caused outrage at the Anne Frank museum in Amsterdam yesterday, after signing the guest book with a message saying he hopes that Anne Frank would have been a Belieber. In a statement Bieber defended himself, saying 'Hey, I'm just a teenager. If you can show me just one time where a teenager has been given a book and didn't write something stupid in it, I'd love to see it'."

Umm, I dunno... I think I remember this girl named Anne Frank having who was given book, at 13, who managed to NOT write something that stupid in it.

He's just a GEM!
              And an ADULT btw... so he can technically call himself a teen at 19, I guess... but c'mon, he's going to run out of excuses really soon.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• This journal looks like it needs some help...

Hint, hint... nudge, nudge.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Cori, I'm stealing that... it's quite possible you'll see it on facebook later today.
                  Primal since March 5, 2012
                  SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    This journal looks like it needs some help...

Hint, hint... nudge, nudge.
                    That's so baaaaaaaaad.....

Comment

• WAKE UP PANDA! COME OUT AND PLAY WITH US!
                      I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post

WAKE UP PANDA! COME OUT AND PLAY WITH US!
                        omg! Cutest panda butt ever!
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post

WAKE UP PANDA! COME OUT AND PLAY WITH US!
                          ZOMG Who has been sneaking around the Magical Bamboo Forest taking pictures of Gay Panda?!
                          Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• I feel so violated! Stop looking through my bedroom window!

I'm putting these on my Twitter feed but I will post them here, too. These are Publishing Fails from books currently being sold on Amazon:

In the Category of Blurb Fail: You spelled summary with an apostrophe. #sum’mary

In the Category of Erotica Fail: Your protagonist kissed his partner’s G-spot. While she was wearing jeans. #PicassoSex #donttrythisathome

In the Category of Sales Fail: You brag that your memoir is filled with minor details of your life. And that it is a trilogy. #pleaseGodno

In the Category of Google Translate Fail (Japanese-English Variety): ‘He continued his breakfast. Dad was tasty.’ #Dadgoeswellwithbacon

Comment

• I had a braindead moment so the second one took me a second to figure out. I snorted.
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• Sadly, this one is too long for a Tweet. But I cannot let it pass into the night with its glory unsung.

In the Category of Erotica Blurb Fail: Touching all her senses, the balmy night air and the glowing water swirling around her hips make Julie's initiation into three-way debauchery a near-magical rite of passage.

Comment

Working...
                                X