No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg - I've been cute smacked. Just as I've newly developed a taste for lamb. Grow babies grow! Mama's got a hankering to pour some cucumber yogurt sauce on you. Flopsy has a kissy face.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Joanie... you say Flopsie has a kissy face...

I say Flopsie has a bit of a homicidal glint.
      I'm pretty sure Lady Friend is right and they is a face eating look.
      If my face was that close I might be a little worried!

However, black and while lambsy back in picture #1, SWOON!
      I have a deep and abiding love for Jacobs Sheep.
      Not in any way a practical sheep for "Sunny FL"... umm, no wool sheep really is IMO. LOL
      But Still... they are seriously the most spotted and adorbs things on the planet lambs-y wise.
      https://www.google.com/search?q=Jaco...w=1777&bih=887
      Last edited by cori93437; 04-13-2013, 01:17 PM.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• OMG - I haven't popped by in a while - but those wee lambs are adorable !!!!!!!!!
        I think a new book is in order " Midwifering - sheep style " !!!!!!
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• all. dem. BABIES!
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• There have been EIGHT sets of triplets. And too many big babies getting stuck in the chute. Lady Friend is tired of fisting ewes.

Thank you for wording it like that, Lady Friend. I may have to revoke the 'lady' in your name.
            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• {{{Falls over dead}}} Killed by cuteness!
              My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                There have been EIGHT sets of triplets. And too many big babies getting stuck in the chute. Lady Friend is tired of fisting ewes.

Thank you for wording it like that, Lady Friend. I may have to revoke the 'lady' in your name.
                i hope lady friend bought them dinner first
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Lady Friend says OF COURSE she bought them dinner before fisting them. It's just good manners.
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    Lady Friend says OF COURSE she bought them dinner before fisting them. It's just good manners.
                    She bought them dinner first... she totally gets to keep the "Lady" in Lady Friend. *nods*
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Cori, I see cute and you see murderous - this could explain many of my bad choices in life.

As to fisting... ewwww!
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                        fisting
                        one would actually hope that one had the sheeps permission before said activity took place !!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• When it comes to fisting farm animals (during birthing season... I don't know about what some other fools might be doing) the conversation might go something like this...

"Hello dear, you seem to be in a spot of trouble with this (insert lamb, kid, calf, whatever)... would you prefer to be fisted or would you prefer to possibly die along with your babe?"

And then they go "Blaaaaaaa" (or some other noise depending on species)

And you take that as a "HELP me!!!", and dive right in... if it's a cow possibly damn near to your shoulder.
                          Now THAT's fisting.
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Gwamma, it might be tough to distinguish between baaahhh and naaahhh.

Cori, yes, birthing can be dirty business. Mine was a pun. As in fisting (the human fetish one) - ewww (a play on ewe).

They used forceps to get me out. I'm so glad I don't remember!

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                              Gwamma, it might be tough to distinguish between baaahhh and naaahhh.
                              I am sure - but once you have got your ear in...................

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                                She bought them dinner first... she totally gets to keep the "Lady" in Lady Friend. *nods*
                                Agreed.

Oh ... and SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Lambies!
                                I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X