Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...Panda...
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodg2ers
      I didn't really eat it but I had about 200ml's of heavy cream in my coffee this morning
      Was about to report this and then thought - NOOOOOOO! Save it for Panda.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Orphan Black... Panda style?
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
          Orphan Black... Panda style?
          OMG so adorable.
          Primal since March 5, 2012
          SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• So, now we know! GayPanda is definitely not a hermaphrodite!

Comment

• Apparently I missed some spam!!! Blast. Time flies when you're knee deep in sheep sh*t. A post about the first mostly disastrous batch of lambs will go up on Pandaloonery once Lady Friend affixes pictures to it for me, which she is doing right now. And then we are off to the pasture for the second time today to bottle-feed a little black lamb named Flopsy. One of his ears won't stand up and he can't figure out where food comes from no matter how many times it is explained to him. So Flopsy needs his bottle.
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• It's up! Complete with a video of The Lamb Who Lived taking his first steps right into a wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                  It's up! Complete with a video of The Lamb Who Lived taking his first steps right into a wall.
                  the poor babies and poor momma sheep's ladybits

but mensa <3 agh.. want to cuddle him forever
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Ack, the cuuuuuute. It hurts!
                    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I do not often field compliments on my legs, but Flopsy the Lamb offers accolades aplenty. For if he sniffs, snuffles, nuzzles, and rams his hard little head into them, a bottle full of Lamb-Lac descends from the sky to feed him.

His sister apparently siphoned away all of his IQ points in the womb, for he is a terribly stupid (and terribly cute) lamb with a broken ear, triple the voice volume of an average newborn sheepie, and thinks that milk comes from his mother's rear end. She keeps patiently correcting him and he keeps not getting it and growing increasingly more hysterical from hunger, so the bottle it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                        Undignified screaming aside (I'm with you, Lady Friend), I'm glad Moses has found a way out to where he belongs.

Panda, how goes Lamb Watch 2013??
                        Thank you! Is there any other way with spiders other than undignified screaming?!
                        Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                          Leaving his lil spider nest hidden under the seat ready to hatch when you least expect it.....

how many baby spiders in a nest?1 billion?.. 2 billion? 3 billion......
                          YOU ARE FIRED, DinoHunter, FIRED!!!!

Comment

• Don't worry, Lady Friend.

Moses was male. He couldn't have hidden a lil spider nest anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                              Don't worry, Lady Friend.

Moses was male. He couldn't have hidden a lil spider nest anywhere.
                              Oh, thank you for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                I do not often field compliments on my legs, but Flopsy the Lamb offers accolades aplenty. For if he sniffs, snuffles, nuzzles, and rams his hard little head into them, a bottle full of Lamb-Lac descends from the sky to feed him.

His sister apparently siphoned away all of his IQ points in the womb, for he is a terribly stupid (and terribly cute) lamb with a broken ear, triple the voice volume of an average newborn sheepie, and thinks that milk comes from his mother's rear end. She keeps patiently correcting him and he keeps not getting it and growing increasingly more hysterical from hunger, so the bottle it is.
                                And he comes when you call, "come here, stupid."

Comment

Working...
                                X