No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creme Egg: everything you need to know | Culture | The Guardian You're welcome.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Moses Strikes Back!!!

Today Lady Friend and I did the ever-exciting errand combination so we could bitch all through the process about the minutiae of which lives are made. Running from dragons? No. Saving the kingdom from evil? No. Finding a map to buried treasure? No. Picking up chicken feed? Yes. Having blood drawn? Alas, yes. Pumping gas? Sigh. Yes.

And so we went, with Lady Friend driving. We bitched through the acquisition of fuel and the removal of blood, and then we bitched our way down the road to the feed store. We bitched at a lousy driver and bitched about the weather and bitched about the red lights (of which we got caught at every single one). It was a very pleasant bitch session since we are both gifted in the great art of snark. At the turn to the store, we once again got trapped at a red light. I looked out the window and suddenly Lady Friend screamed at the top of her lungs in utter terror. "MOSES! IT'S MOSES! GAY PANDA, MOSES IS BACK!!!"

Moses had dropped from the ceiling of the car onto the top of the steering wheel, and was waving his legs at screaming Lady Friend. I leaped over to grab the tendril upon which he was still partially suspended and jammed down the button that makes the window go down. It descended with excruciating slowness while wind and rain blasted into the car. Maneuvering the spider and the tendril over to the window, I tried to put Moses out faster than Moses could climb up to my paw in an effort to save himself.

I lost. Lady Friend screamed and screamed that the spider had fallen onto my leg, but the reason she could not see it was because Moses was now crawling around my paw. And while Gay Panda does not have a spider phobia, Gay Panda isn't particularly keen on spiders and is even less keen on one crawling about the panda body. I shook my paw viciously and suddenly Moses dropped away just as the light turned green. Lady Friend hit the accelerator and we shot away.

So I guess my life is made of a little adventure after all, and acts of heroism. Thank you, Moses.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• that is kind of hilarious

is it mean to lol at lady friend's screams of horror?
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Lady Friend, I would also like to mention that you were mad at me a few weeks ago for naming the spider who lived in the car. Yet today when the spider dropped onto the steering wheel, you did not scream, "SPIDER!!!" but "MOSES!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            that is kind of hilarious

is it mean to lol at lady friend's screams of horror?
            Just lol with love and it's all good.

Comment

• i lol'd with so much loves
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                I love purple potatoes! They're adorable! Purple is also my favorite color. They roast up really nicely and make potato salad look AWESOME.
                My hair is currently red/orange(auburn) and PURPLE.

Sunday, with my grass green t-shirt, blue jeans, and fuchsia toe shoes... and liberally doused with Prada's Candy perfume... I was my very own walking Easter Basket!
                Last edited by cori93437; 04-02-2013, 03:59 AM.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                  My hair is currently red/orange(auburn) and PURPLE.

Sunday, with my grass green t-shirt, blue jeans, and fuchsia toe shoes... and liberally doused with Prada's Candy perfume... I was my very own walking Easter Basket!
                  Can I seeeeeessss?
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• Undignified screaming aside (I'm with you, Lady Friend), I'm glad Moses has found a way out to where he belongs.

Panda, how goes Lamb Watch 2013??
                    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                      Undignified screaming aside (I'm with you, Lady Friend), I'm glad Moses has found a way out to where he belongs.

Leaving his lil spider nest hidden under the seat ready to hatch when you least expect it.....

how many baby spiders in a nest?1 billion?.. 2 billion? 3 billion......
                      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                        Lambing Season 2013 began with an utter disaster of dead lambs and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, which I was starting to write about when I promptly went and got sick again. I'll finish that up this week. (The Grim Sheeper was busy for a while, but it's gotten better since then.)

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                          Can I seeeeeessss?
                          I tagged you to the pic on FB... so you can seeeeeessss.

For some reason it didn't want me to copy it from FB... must be some sort of new glitch they've added, 'cause I used to do that all the time.
                          *And then she figures it out... must go into photo album now*

**Waves at everyone!!**
                          Last edited by cori93437; 04-02-2013, 11:29 AM.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I like it!

Comment

• Looks great! BTW you have great teeth and a lovely smile.
                              My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                                **Waves at everyone!!**
                                Bonny lassie.
                                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Working...
                                X