No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love purple potatoes! They're adorable! Purple is also my favorite color. They roast up really nicely and make potato salad look AWESOME.
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      I love purple potatoes! They're adorable! Purple is also my favorite color. They roast up really nicely and make potato salad look AWESOME.
      I am sending you potatoes.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• I love the indoors.
        Panda, your post reminded of something Fran Lebowitz might think. I remember her once writing something to the effect that "the outdoors is something you pass through between your apartment and the cab." The last interview I saw of her, she complained that smokers who live in NYC are the most outdoorsy people around because they can't smoke anywhere indoors.

Thanks for the chuckle.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I have the same love of the outdoors and morbid fear of spiders as Lady Friend. Nature is fascinating and I can't ever get enough of it. Spiders are disgusting and I'd burn my house down to get rid of one if Brad was not home to kill it.
          Primal since March 5, 2012
          SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Whats wrong with spiders?.. spiders are cute & they eat pesky bugs ...
            Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Tarantulas, surprisingly, don't bother me. I even held one in college. It felt like a mouse crawling across my hand. Maybe it's b/c it's so large it's like an animal and no longer registers as a spider in my brain??

Comment

• And that one is very pretty!

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                  And that one is very pretty!
                  Its a Gooty Sapphire Ornamental Tree Spider... If I was gonna have a pet spider that would be it
                  Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

Comment

• Bad DinoHunter!!! You have just guaranteed me nightmares tonight.

Lady Friend, I can't believe you got back into the car while you knew Moses was still inside. I salute your bravery! *shudder*
                    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• 1. 2013, you are FIRED. I'm sick AGAIN.

2. Lady Friend reports that a lamb is currently on the way. Cross your fingers for Ewe #27!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                        This year are you going to try making those primal creme eggs that someone posted last year?
                        No, I forgot all about those!!!

Is anyone else out there trying to make them?

Comment

• Update on Ewe #27:

So far no lambs. We are all hoping for the best, since this ewe was the one who rejected little Ke$ha last year and peed on her every day. She had no trouble with the boy lamb, but the girl she did not like one bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forr0est
                            I’m going in the right direction as I eat my sirloin
                            Oh, thank you for visiting, Forr0est. You have no idea how that cheered me, down in the depths of another illness and making it look fine. Or not. Actually, it's more on the side of not. I like to think that there's a sexy quality to the rasp of phlegm when I speak, but I work alone and it's easy to convince myself of just about anything. Maybe my bleary eyes are really bedroom eyes. What could be sexier than nasal draining? Nothing, I'll tell you! And sweetheart, I know how to work malaise like no one's bidness.

So I'm going to print off your message and laminate it and post it in my shower to read for inspiration as I try to clear this sinus headache. I'm sexy and I know it. More importantly, I'm sexy and YOU know it. I'm so sexy that I sizzle when I pad about my house searching for where Benign Poltergeist stored the naproxen . . . spell-check is informing me that naproxen is not a word. The word it wants me to correct naproxen to is pyroxene. I don't even know what that is. It sounds like something you would use in a home perm. Or maybe it's a chemical in plastic, and that's why you don't put plastic in microwaves. But as I do not have a microwave, I don't have to worry.

Pyroxene. Is it something to do with fire? The first part of the word is Greek for fire and xene . . . I think that is Greek for barbarian, which was what they called anyone who wasn't Greek. Or wasn't Pyroxene one of the X-Men? That isn't very nice of you, Forr0est, to make me Google a random word when you know I don't feel well. But now I can't think of anything else.

Pyroxene:
                            A) chemical used in home perm
                            B) why you don't heat plastic in microwave
                            C) something fire-related and barbarian
                            D) one of the X-Men
                            E) ???

Okay . . . looking it up now.

And it's E: a rock-forming mineral present in volcanic lavas. Wikipedia says they look like crystal embedded in volcanic glass, which won them the name of 'fire strangers' since they were thought to be impurities. Ugh, I'm learning. Forr0est, you have a terrible bedside manner, and you are thus banned from my journal until Earth implodes or I just forget that you're banned. That will most likely happen in a few days anyway. But until then BEGONE and take your big words with you.

Love,
                            Gay Panda

Comment

• Aww poor sexyfied panda. I have it on good authority that whisky is the best for getting rid of sicks... (or maybe you just dont care once you get sloshed.. ether way.... )

Comment

• My Scottish grandmother used to mix up tea, lemon, honey, and whiskey (what we Americans call 'Scotch') and serve it up liberally to us kids when we were sick. She was astonished that regular ole Americans do not give their kids whiskey when they are sick. "The water of life will do 'em nae harm!" she proclaimed. She herself was never ill.
                                My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Working...
                                X