Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: (in explanation of *)

* We will waste another three minutes Googling ‘verbs that begin with W’ and reading through a four-page list.

Oh! I found my cell phone.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Supernatural is a hilariously addictive show. I only watched about an hour and a half of the Oscars last night. Have not yet seen Argo.
      Depression Lies

Comment

• Joanie... It was Cash register lady who did not know of the existence of anemones and Nemos... fish counter guy is cool.

Gay Panda- this morning I was sleeping and dreaming... and PAUSED my dream to edit the scene/dialogue because I didn't feel it was going how I felt it should go. Something about it was off. I could feel myself looking around my dream, like I was walking around a set, trying to figure out what the issue was. Then the character(s) were arguing with me and trying to continue the scene and I was telling them "No" and trying to change their dialogue anyway because it wasn't off yet it was just headed in the wrong direction. It was all very confusing. Especially since these didn't seem to be characters I'm actually writing at the moment.

Does this ever happen to you.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• F*ck Here Comes the Bride and Chris Brown's Forever for wedding processionals, I think the wedding party should come down the aisle to Gangnam Style.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Gay Panda- this morning I was sleeping and dreaming... and PAUSED my dream to edit the scene/dialogue because I didn't feel it was going how I felt it should go. Something about it was off. I could feel myself looking around my dream, like I was walking around a set, trying to figure out what the issue was. Then the character(s) were arguing with me and trying to continue the scene and I was telling them "No" and trying to change their dialogue anyway because it wasn't off yet it was just headed in the wrong direction. It was all very confusing. Especially since these didn't seem to be characters I'm actually writing at the moment.

Does this ever happen to you.
            YES!!! Occasionally characters from different series try to merge their storylines in my dreams and I'm yelling as I sort them out because Runes has nothing to do with Sigils and Sigils has nothing to do with Zombies and Zombies has nothing to do with . . . well, you get the idea. Last night Grumpy Cat was wandering through Zombies and that made me nuts.

Comment

• Well, good to know I'm not just losing it... or at least I'm not the only one.

Also... Grumpy Cat Zombie. *squeeeeee*
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Oh no, you're not losing it. You're completely normal. * backs away slowly *

Comment

• I had the chick From Blue Tea trying to explain to me why she belonged in Alanar and the dude from Mossgrove trying to worm his way into Blue Tea.
                  I banished tham all back to their own universes and went back to weeding the yard.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                    This is my Maine Coon cat, Moxie:

I have a dog named Moxie. He's a 9 year old yellow lab who bounces off the walls like Chester from the old Spike and Chester cartoons.

I don't have any good pics of my Maine. The one I posted earlier was one that kind of resembled her. I'll see if I can get any pics of her.

By the way, your Maine is beautiful!
                    Primal since March 5, 2012
                    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I do not understand camping. My Grok Panda ancestors did not fight their way out of the caves to homes with running water and Internet service for me to romanticize the joys of being in nature and return to it.

Sadly, I am writing a book with a lot of camping in it, and Lady Friend believes that I should go camping myself as research. I strenuously disagree, although I did concede to a day hike. She says that I am not allowed to bring my laptop. I say that I am allowed to bring bear spray. She thinks that there are no bears in the San Francisco peninsula. I think that being out in nature without cell service is a terrible time to find out that she is wrong.

Since I believe in research-by-sloth, fudging the camping experience by reading camping stories online rather than risk a San Francisco Bear Attack, I put these questions out to you. Why do you camp? What do you like about it? What is wrong with you?

Love,
                      Gay Panda

Comment

• Ha!

That said I will technically "camp", but I have such requirements that husband is better off just getting me a hotel room.
                        Standards, I have them.
                        They include a bed and a shower whenever possible.

... I'm perfectly willing to pee in the woods though.
                        Last edited by cori93437; 02-26-2013, 03:54 PM.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Exactly!!!

Comment

• I luv camping!
                            I can get away from everyone, no anoying phone calls, no emails to answer, no housework...
                            Honestly i would become a gypsy and camp year round if I could.
                            I love being out in nature without all the crap of civilization .
                            Id rather deal with bears

Plus its a good way to find perfect places to hide a body... Always a handy thing to know should i ever need it.....
                            Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                              I luv camping!
                              I can get away from everyone, no anoying phone calls, no emails to answer, no housework...
                              Honestly i would become a gypsy and camp year round if I could.
                              I love being out in nature without all the crap of civilization .
                              Id rather deal with bears

Plus its a good way to find perfect places to hide a body... Always a handy thing to know should i ever need it.....
                              I totally agree... as long as I have a comfy bed and a nice hot shower. *nods*
                              MUST be able to shower after a day of sweaty hiking or fishing or body dragging/hiding...
                              Must also be able to sleep comfortably up off the ground.
                              Probably need a morning shower too... cause it's nice.
                              Also need coffee.

I'm spoiled and I totally own that.

~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                Why do you camp? What do you like about it?
                                Why do I what? What do I what, WHAT?

Don't be ridiculous. If you cannot provide hot running water, a clean flushing toilet and a soft bed, you cannot expect the pleasure of my company.
                                I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X