Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
    If by that you mean the anime, I am there. But if you mean The Abomination made by M. Night Shamalamadingdong, then you are dead to me.

(But I'll add the links first!)
    I am dead to you then. But thanks for the links!!!

Why can't you appreciate the utter awesomeness within the abomination? If only MST3K were to take on that movie, it would be a classic to last the ages. The suckage, Lady Friend. The ultimate suckage. How M. Night Shamalamawhatnot could take one of the very best cartoons ever made and transform it into THAT speaks to a talent we should bow before in awe. It should be shown at film schools around the world for what NOT to do.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
      I am dead to you then. But thanks for the links!!!

Why can't you appreciate the utter awesomeness within the abomination? If only MST3K were to take on that movie, it would be a classic to last the ages. The suckage, Lady Friend. The ultimate suckage. How M. Night Shamalamawhatnot could take one of the very best cartoons ever made and transform it into THAT speaks to a talent we should bow before in awe. It should be shown at film schools around the world for what NOT to do.
      Side-eyeing u rite nao

Comment

• We now have two cats. Often, fights break out in the dead of night - in the middle of our bed.

However, I adore my kitties, and my husband adores the kitties (he really does), so we keep trying to train it out of them...

Comment

• My husband hates our cat but never misses a chance to cuddle with her. She scratches my kids (ages 6 and 2), moreso the youngest than the oldest anymore. The cat's about 2 years old...
          Primal since March 5, 2012
          SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Even my throat itches and swells when I come into kitteh contact... Your stories are not enough of a deterrent to make me not want to cuddle that little kitten with my FACE.
            *kisskisskisskisskisskisskiss*

Why is it we love things that try to kill us?
            *edit- it would also probably bite me... and scratch my ears.
            Last edited by cori93437; 02-21-2013, 03:23 PM.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Here, have a dose of fat cat on a pillow.

<3 mah kitteh. She is whiny when it comes to eating, then she picks at her food, but she is plump and cuddles with us every night and sometimes when we watch TV. She started cuddling more after we started feeding her raw meat.
              Depression Lies

Comment

• She has an orange nose like Tony the Tiger... *nods* "They're Great!"

Not kittehs... Mac and Cheese cuddling with their Nem-pillow.
                (They don't make me sneezy.)
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Fisheeehhhsss
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• Hey look... I found a picture of my porch kitteh, Pud (that's a long u as in pudding)!

I pet her with the tips of my fingers then scrub up like a doctor about to perform open heart surgery.
                    She was abandoned/dumped here post kitten delivery when she was 6-8 months old herself... skinny and flea ridden. I vetted her, fixed her, and she has been happily eating my foods every since. That was... ummm... 7 years ago? Maybe 8?
                    What's a soft hearted fool to do.
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Cori, beautiful fish and kitty. Namelesswonder, cool calico.

For those with biting kitties. All of mine have gone through a biting stage. What has always worked is to take the kitty paw and put it in my mouth and just bite down hard enough to get their attention. Not hurting because if I ever hurt an animal, I'd be so wracked with guilt, I'd probably become a stone cold drunk. It only takes a few times. My male cats would still sometimes put my hand in their mouth, but they never bit hard enough to hurt, so I figured it was some kind of claiming me as theirs thing.

Still too broken hearted to get another cat, but maybe someday.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I love soft greys like that! So pretty!

A friend's cat, Cleo (yes, Cleopatra- and she owned it) was introduced to us while playing Monopoly. She was sitting in someone's lap and reached out to swipe just one marker off the board. She also likes to sleep in fish tanks when she gets the chance.
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                          She also likes to sleep in fish tanks when she gets the chance.
                          Sleeping with the fishes? Is she a mob kitty?
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• namelesswonder wins the Internet!!! LOL.
                            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Just what I needed to start my weekend off right :-)
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• Yes, she's a mob kitty

(her preference were the lizard tanks with sand in them, but she'd sleep in any empty one she could get her paws on)
                                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

Working...
                                X