No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If mine didn't do gas for cleanings, I simply wouldn't go at all. I had braces for eight years as a cub and the first of my two orthodontists was so incompetent that he collapsed the teeth in my lower jaw.
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Well, children, today Gay Panda achieved a new low while having the panda teeth cleaned. Stopping the hygienist in her work, I exclaimed as irately as one can under nitrous, "How DARE you remove my plaque? I spent six months BUILDING that!"

Comment

• hey, 6 months is a long time
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• *pout*
          I want this nitrous thing of which you speak.
          *more pouting*

I've never had a dentist that offers it. Only nasty injections which make me white-knuckle the chair arms. (I should add my dentist is a very nice if incorrigibly gossipy lady, with delightfully small hands.)
          I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            I tried to read it out loud to Lady Friend, but she yelled and ran away.

And I am still running . . .
            Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
              Well, children, today Gay Panda achieved a new low while having the panda teeth cleaned. Stopping the hygienist in her work, I exclaimed as irately as one can under nitrous, "How DARE you remove my plaque? I spent six months BUILDING that!"
              And you neglect to mention you took your Pandapants self out for steak afterwards. And possibly invited me along.
              Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• If they leave you alone with the nitrous on, you can put your finger on that little hole and get stoneder faster.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                  If they leave you alone with the nitrous on, you can put your finger on that little hole and get stoneder faster.
                  lmao
                  Primal since March 5, 2012
                  SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• How do I find one of these wondrous dentists? Mine has a nasty, bitchy hygienist and no gas. There is no upside to going there.
                    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• My hygienist asks so many questions she has to stop all the time so I can answer... and when she's not asking questions she's chattering. But, I guess better a friendly hygienist who strikes up conversation than one who's bitchy.
                      Primal since March 5, 2012
                      SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• You definatly would not like one from that musical Little Shop of Horrors. The one that loves his job too much. When i was a child, I remember only that my dentist had hairy fingers and rairly used gloves.

Comment

• Panda.................... ?
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            Panda.................... ?
                            LOL I love this.

Radio silence due to lingering cold (and then that lovely lovely bout of food poisoning). All of that put me very behind in work and despite my best efforts, I can't catch up. February FAIL.

Although I did take a break to enjoy a most incredible meltdown on the KDP Authors Forum! An author came in requesting opinions on her two books and had a fit when those opinions she received weren't ZOMG YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!

Love Big Ego Smackdowns.

Comment

• Sorry you were sick, but glad you're feeling better!

February's a short month, so just chalk up the lack of work to there being the wrong number of days
                              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Oh, poor sick Panda...

Were I nearer the Magical Bamboo forest I would cuddle you, ply you with delicious bone broth, and sprinkle you with KITTENS!

Then you would feel soooooo much better.

I'm definitely going with Lady Drssgchic's idea that "February's a short month, so just chalk up the lack of work to there being the wrong number of days"... simply brilliant!

~hugz~
                                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                                X