Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And don't slap pandas!!!
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• *lowers hand*

aww
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        *lowers hand*

aww
        With the exception of bloodorchid, who can slap me around anytime.

* flirty look *

Comment

• allllllll riiiiiiiiiiiiight
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• How is it that Lady Friend can swing from mortal enemy to savior in the space of the same day? First she dropped a knife on my toe, which led to icepacks and the piteous expression of a wounded duckling, and then she tore apart the pipes under my sink and fixed the clog* that has defied Drano and all sorts of corrosive chemicals for months.

So I do not know how to feel about Lady Friend. We will have to see what is next on her itinerary.

* And, oh, what a mighty mighty clog it was.

Comment

• Keep your guard up. Distraction is a common tactic, and I believe clog-busting is at the top of the list.
              My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Well... the only rule is "don't slap pandas", it doesn't say anything about not battering you with a knife.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                  * And, oh, what a mighty mighty clog it was.
                  Let's just say that a primal diet does NOT work for 1.5" plastic kitchen drain pipes. How long was that piece of gelatinous, greasy sludge that slid out of it? That was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen.

And you neglect to mention that I *first* dropped the knife on *myself.* You were just collateral damage. (Sorry.)
                  Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Friend View Post
                    Let's just say that a primal diet does NOT work for 1.5" plastic kitchen drain pipes. How long was that piece of gelatinous, greasy sludge that slid out of it? That was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen.
                    We should have made a smoothie out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      We should have made a smoothie out of it.
                      Oh, no you didn't. The chickens wouldn't even have eaten that. So sad we didn't get video.
                      Got Panda? Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and now Pandaloonery!

Comment

• It was Sink Scrapple seasoned with just a touch of Drano. Fatty and keeps you regular.

Comment

• EWWWWWW!! Just ewww.
                          I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• This has got my wondering what is lurking in MY kitchen drainpipe. And I have no Lady Friend to investigate for me. Hmmmmm.....
                            My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
                              This has got my wondering what is lurking in MY kitchen drainpipe. And I have no Lady Friend to investigate for me. Hmmmmm.....
                              Same here... blech!
                              Primal since March 5, 2012
                              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Maybe Lady Friend should offer herself up for pipe inspections.

Comment

Working...
                                X