No announcement yet.

Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For some reason I feel like this needs to be here... because of all the kitties Panda grew up with, and last but not least Primal Coach Kitty (who now chases a Benign Poltergeist in the sky).
    When your house is burning down, you should brush your teeth - The Oatmeal
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Cori, that was wonderful. Thank you.

Comment

• Hey panda!
        I'm just getting into your thread here and with 500 plus posts to go I feel I will be reading for some time to come. I'm enjoying your brand of humor and find many of the posts here helpful and inspirational. Thanks! I'm sure I will have more to comment on once I catch up with the conversation.
        Cheers!
        “There are only two options regarding commitment, You’re either in or your out. There’s no such thing as life in between.” – Anonymous

"Das Beste oder nichts" - Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler

Comment

• Ok, there isn't a chance in heck I'll be able to find it again in here- so could whoever posted the 50 Shades of Gray review by that romance writer post it again? I can't believe I didn't save it. It was awesome.
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
            Ok, there isn't a chance in heck I'll be able to find it again in here- so could whoever posted the 50 Shades of Gray review by that romance writer post it again? I can't believe I didn't save it. It was awesome.
            Is this what your looking for? (think this is her onto the 3rd horrid book)
            Sweaters for days...: 50 Shades Freed recap Chapter 2, or "The One Where They Almost Do Peeing Stuff."
            Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• double post....stupied internet gremlins
              Last edited by DinoHunter; 01-09-2013, 10:21 AM.
              Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

Comment

• That's the one! Thank you! She's too funny to miss. And points out things I didn't catch. Possibly my favorite being "words mean something!" Although I discovered as I finished book 3 that it's a toss-up as to whether she's frightened of him or they have sex more often. Very sexy story, that.
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Hmmm... since we're talking about 50 Shades again, remember that 50 Shades bachelorette cake I posted?

Well, here's it's biggest rival...
                  The "Magic Mike" cake!

*insert evil laugh* You're welcome.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• those things are disturbing, somehow

i'll gladly take the bills tho, while eyeing the bulge and muttering 'that ain't right'
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Ehhhh I think it would be less creepy if it wasent so smooooooooooth......... and headless......

Cant remember if this was posted here Female masochism and Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James » The History of BDSM
                      Interesting view on 50shades of F-ed up from someone that researches & is part of the BDMS scene

Comment

• Aughhhh.. thats it double posting again..
                        I swear on the head of my long gone peaches & cream barbie with the gimp hand I did not press "post" twice....
                        Last edited by DinoHunter; 01-09-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          those things are disturbing, somehow

i'll gladly take the bills tho, while eyeing the bulge and muttering 'that ain't right'
                          Is just photocopy cash.

I'm waiting to see one of these with a good outline of a chubby in the pants... you KNOW it's out there! Hehehehe

Disturbing is correct.
                          I'm so glad I'm GF... under no circumstances would I put that in my mouth.

And in other semi-related news ... THIS.
                          First Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea Cases Detected in North America - US News and World Report
                          I never dated many guys, so I was really low risk anyway for picking something up...
                          But I'm suddenly really happy to be all married and boring and totally not dating.
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• ...although last I remember.. P&C barbie was headless.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                              Aughhhh.. thats it double posting again..
                              I swear on the head of my long gone peaches & cream barbie with the gimp hand I did not press "post" twice....
                              The interwebs are all teh glitch today...

But to respond to your post, if you read further you will find that 50 Shades is badly written BDSM by a person who obviously has no real understanding or experience with it... even in the "good parts" of the writing that is evident.
                              In the bad parts it just reads horribly stalker-ish. Though admittedly the dominant sadist types CAN run to that if they aren't playing by rules, or those who are a bit 'off and just don't care about the 'rules' and want to really scare and hurt people. The premise of the book however is that the fellow is a respectable and controlled DS that should not be behaving in that fashion.

Nothing wrong with men or women having BDSM desires/fantasies at all IMO. And nothing wrong with writing about it in Lit.
                              Just write in better than that FFS.
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post

I'm waiting to see one of these with a good outline of a chubby in the pants... you KNOW it's out there! Hehehehe

there's also a "sans briefs" version but not sure if id get banned for that one...
                                Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                                But I'm suddenly really happy to be all married and boring and totally not dating.
                                You & me both

Comment

Working...
                                X