Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    *air hump of victory*
    Air humps? BLOODORCHID EATS AIR HUMPS FOR BREAKFAST! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JudyMac View Post
        I've reached Gay Panda page 144. I would have read more but you caused a major brouhaha here yesterday.

Gay Panda and Lady Friend, you stand accused of inciting the OH of JudyMac to commit grievous harm upon her fat Judy PJs and Lingerie. How do you plead?

Upon the departure of JudyMac and her dog Alys for afternoon walkies, the OH of JudyMac did read the story of fat Gay Panda PJs and the 'falling down' incident. This made him consider what was wrong about JudyMacs wardrobe. He then proceeded to check the aforementioned PJs and lingerie. Great anger overcame him when he saw that they were all enormous, and that the waistband of said PJs had been replaced by a drawstring. By the time JudyMac returned, the PJs and Lingerie were in bin bags.

We then proceeded to have the argument, which finally ended with the plea from OH of 'For the love of God, buy something that fits!'
        LOL.

* circles guilty faces on feelings charts *

Happy shopping!

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
          * creating feedback loop with bloodorchid *

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            * creating feedback loop with bloodorchid *

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
            *timing it so we go*

WOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooWOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOO OOOOOO
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• and a staccato woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo-woo!!!

Comment

• *germ free double high fives* YEAGH!
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• and just to finish the night, one lovely glissando of a

wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Comment

• Panda, I thought you'd like the cut of this chap's jib:
                    How not to catch the norovirus | Charlie Brooker | Comment is free | The Guardian
                    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• The one thing I miss about my job (other than the regular paycheck) is my daily dose of Panda. Although, now I do get larger doses, since they're intermittant

I hear you on the Donner CSA. It is expensive to raise good food, but then there's reality which includes finite budgets.

Also- WOOOOOOO!
                      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• So here I am work - it's 2:30 AM and I'm watching Cheerobics videos - this is what happens when one decides to have a peek at the journals -
                        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            there should be seven words on the list. They missed "behind" at number 4...of course then it wouldn't roll, but I'd still find it funnier.
                            Last edited by badgergirl; 01-08-2013, 01:38 AM.
                            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Cruel Cori. And yet I laughed.

(Hey, that would actually be a good song to cheerlead to! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)
                              I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Bowie!!

David Bowie - Where Are We Now? on Vimeo
                                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                                "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

Working...
                                X