Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
    Love!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      By the time you finish... you will laugh, you will probably cry, and you will never walk by a stuffed Panda in a store and not smile again. Ever.

Welcome to the Gay Panda Adoration Club. (GPAC)
      WOOOOOOOOO!!!
      Thanks for the welcome! I have already laughed, cried... Even the little i have read so far. And now that you mention it, maybe I will get a stuffed Panda.
      Molly
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread74646.html

Comment

• Originally posted by equineaddict View Post
        Hi Gay Panda, I am still in the beginning of your journal but felt compelled to write a brief hello. Otherwise I feel too voyeurish. So I am new to MDA, and your journal. (I think it is so cool you found mine, btw!) I am still back in December 2011. So far Lady Friend has no knowledge of this journal. I am still waiting to see if she gets a copy of it for her birthday. It is odd being a year in the past. It sounds like you were Rocking the primal diet. As you are still here, I think you must still be.

As for me, I have completed one week of primal. Your journal is great. I think I am spending too much time reading it. Your post #745 moved me deeply.
        Hi, equineaddict! Welcome to MDA!

I'm glad that #745 spoke to you. I had to look back and see what #745 was, thinking wow, that sounds like a lot of posts . . . and then I realized we are currently over five thousand. Teaching just turned me upside down emotionally and shook the lunch money from my pockets. It was awful realizing the best teacher I could be was an ineffective one. Some teachers were almost abusive in their mishandling of severely autistic students and that was very hard to watch.
        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

By the time you finish... you will laugh, you will probably cry, and you will never walk by a stuffed Panda in a store and not smile again. Ever.

Welcome to the Gay Panda Adoration Club. (GPAC)
          WOOOOOOOOO!!!
          I see those butter-ball panda stuffies everywhere now (I shared a photo of one at some point, don't know the post #) and I ALWAYS think of GP.
          Depression Lies

Comment

• I've reached Gay Panda page 144. I would have read more but you caused a major brouhaha here yesterday.

Gay Panda and Lady Friend, you stand accused of inciting the OH of JudyMac to commit grievous harm upon her fat Judy PJs and Lingerie. How do you plead?

Upon the departure of JudyMac and her dog Alys for afternoon walkies, the OH of JudyMac did read the story of fat Gay Panda PJs and the 'falling down' incident. This made him consider what was wrong about JudyMacs wardrobe. He then proceeded to check the aforementioned PJs and lingerie. Great anger overcame him when he saw that they were all enormous, and that the waistband of said PJs had been replaced by a drawstring. By the time JudyMac returned, the PJs and Lingerie were in bin bags.

(Honestly Gay Panda, that lingerie has such great memories, it didn't matter that it looked hilarious, or that the PJ top that once just fitted around my neck now looked like a sexy off shoulder blouse...with baggy bits.)

We then proceeded to have the argument, which finally ended with the plea from OH of 'For the love of God, buy something that fits!'

So, I have to find you both, guilty as charged, however you are forgiven, as I now have the excuse to visit my favourite shop. (I buy lingerie like some women buy shoes, and no its not the kinky stuff...just saying after Rod and all)

Comment

Ohhhh Panda!

Just for you... to make those mornings brighter!
              Especially when you just can't face that awful treadmill...
              I just KNOW you'll love it!

Gooooooooooo Panda!!!
              WTW?!!!!!!*

*What The WOOOOOOOO?!!!!!
              “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• cheerlead 4 lyfe, WOOOO til i die!

*throws signs*
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

• Does this mean I'll lift better if I glue pompoms to the barbell?
                  “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• please. take. pictures.
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Step 1: Acquire pom-poms.

Seriously, I am so on it.

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        please. take. pictures.
                        +1

Comment

• Probably be more effective to glue cheerleaders to the barbell.....
                          Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by dinohunter View Post
                            probably be more effective to glue cheerleaders to the barbell.....
                            wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I'll take your woooo and raise you a WOOOOOOOO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Step1han3ie
                                it takes 90 minutes for me to look this mediocre. - amy schumer
                                ohhhhhh YEEEEAAAHHHHHHHH! *air hump of victory*
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X